Risky Business

Risky Business

LEVI DON'T, she order's slapping his hand away from the white box filled with pastries, he huff's in surprise at her actions holding his finger's. She sighed leaning back in her seat as the drove up to the firehouse. Gloria had suggest that they bring the leftover donuts to their assigned houses in efforts to play nice. 

"I like this, it's a whole bonding thing." Levi state's with a smile, earning a scoff from Josie as she leaned her head against the window. "Its kissing ass is what it is." She remark's to them all. 

"Oh ignore her, she has the tendency to be crabby, I like to think of her like a cactus she is bit prickly then you cut into her what would you know watery center." Alex joke's, josie scrunched up nose at her comparison. 

"That is very poetic and weird, but I like it." She tells her, she shrugs her shoulders. "Well if the whole EMT thing dosent work out I could always be a teacher." Alex suggests, Josie chuckled just as she pulled up in front an industrial type firehouse, she felt her heart drop to her stomach.  

"Okay, we get in we get out." Josie order's them, they nod in agreement. She grabs the white box of donuts as she opens her door. She slams the door behind her as she walks into the firehouse.Her dark brown eyes watch people walk by her doing their tasks. 

"Hurry up." Alex order's Levi out the back of the rig, he rolls his eyes as he close the door,she sighed as she held out the box's. An older man with short brown hair looks to the three of them, he furrowed his brows looking at them walking in their direction. 

"Are you guy's lost?" He asks them, she gave a soft smile. "No uh, are you Captain Nash?" She asked him. 

"Yes that's me." He answers, he looked to the red patch on her chest seeing the stitch of her name, his eyes wide as he realizes.  "Your the assigned help." He figure's, she nods her head. 

"Yeah that's us, Im Josie." She confirms she turns around gesturing to the two people behind her. "Um this is Alex and Levi." The curly haired man waved with one hand as he held the white box. 

"Uh our boss figured you guys could finish off this set of donuts we didn't." Josie speak up as she opens the white box, she didn't mention that it actually the one's from the day before they didnt finish, she hoped they couldn't tell the difference. 

"Well that is very thoughtful." Captain Nash comment's, she resist laughing at his words knowing something he dosent. Another man come up to the trio, he rubbed his hand together as he took the box from Levi. 

"Ooo free donut's." He laughs as he turned around. "Yeah perks of dating the manager." Alex comment's, he turned around on his heel with wide eyes at her.