No Body, No Crime

No Body, No Crime

IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND, Levi grumbles. Only a week left in till Halloween is the worse time for any first responder as everyone likes to do either two things. Drink till they drop while dressed to the nine. While some people like to pool pranks that will end in someone getting hurt, usually teenagers. 

"Why do frats even drink so much?" He asks them as he put on different gloves, his other ones being covered in puke. Josie chuckled at him.

"You think this is bad, try Devil's Night, Halloween will be a cakewalk," Josie tells him. 

"Except we are taking that night off," Alex tells him, he peaks his head into the cab. "Really?" He says surprised. 

"Yeah my mom wants me to take my nephew trick or treating, my brother and his wife are going to a party, so someone has to play babysitter," Alex explains to him. 

"I'm fine with it, I love Landon," Josie says with a smirk, she tapped the steering wheel as she drove down the street. She knew that the amount she worked during this week will be enough for her to pay their rent, even though she was hesitant to take a night off. 

"I love him too I just don't want to walk through a suburban neighborhood next to Captain America as Britney Spears," Alex tells her, Levi chuckles at her fear, his eyes widening at the new information. 

"Wait your going as Britney Spears? That's so cool." Levi comments, Alex smirks at his compliment.

"Thank You, Rookie." She says. 

"I would love to dress up for Halloween but guess who has to work," Levi says with a sad look, Josie smiled at him.

"Hey don't worry, I have full faith you can handle working the shift." She tells him. 

"Yeah, but it's Clems and Reece I have to work with." He mentions. She groaned. "Sorry." She whispers. 

Attention, 10-51 in process at Sigma Chi Fraternity at West 28th Street and Severance, the subject is intoxicated and in need of medical attention. Dispatch states, Alex reaches for the radio speaking into the mic.  

"Triage 120, show responding." She says. 

"Another one bite's the dust," Levi grumbles, the two woman nod in agreement, and she flips the switch over as the ambulance sirens started.

"This can't get any longer." He says. 

"Another frat party, it's Friday night you expect college students not to let off steam." Josie point's out, and he shrugs. " I never went to one." He tells her. 

"Oh, we were swim students so our parties were fun. " Alex adds, he raised his brow.

"Oh, might I ask why you guys aren't you know... Olympic swimmers?" He asks them, the blonde looks over to her friend. Josie let out a sigh as she gripped the wheel.

"I wasn't good enough,  I used to be really good when I was fifteen but I had a leg injury that put me out for a while, and I couldn't get my old speed back." She explained to him. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," Levi says, her eyes dropping as she felt her arms go cold, she shakes the feeling off.

"What about you Alex?" He asks. 

"Oh I didn't wanna be one, I liked swimming but I didn't wanna be in the Olympics." She tells him, and he nods his head.

"Your too good for them,"  Josie states. 

"What do you think it's gonna be this time? Alcohol poisoning or sugar crash?" Alex wonders, she laughs shrugging her shoulders.