Its Halloween, Everyones Entitled To One Good Scare

TW- Depictions of  a Panic Attack

THE LITTLE BOY smiled up at the young woman in a bumblebee costume, he thanked her as he turned around running back to his aunt and her friend. Josie smirked looking at his orange plastic pumpkin bucket. 

"What did you get?" Josie signs to him, she knows he can hear her but she thinks its best to communicate each way.  "She only had milky ways." Landon tells her. 

"What you dont like Milky ways?" She signs and asks him, he shrugs. Alex pats her nephew on the back leading him away from the house. They had drove him to a nice neighborhood, knowing they had chance of getting better candy from upper middle class neighborhoods. 

She knew that if she had someone like her and Alex when she was younger she would have been so happy that someone was letting her get big candy bars. Josie runs her fingers through her hair. 

"Alright we have about five more houses." Alex says, Landon groans. "Really, come on what about the ones across the street?" Landon asks his aunt. 

"We have to be back before ten." Alex reminds him, he scoffs. "But thats not fair." He expresses, she sighs exasperated, she messes with her pigtail in her hair. 

"Fine, we will do the ones across the street, but if you start walking slow i'm gonna make you hold me hand." Alex playfully threanted him, she teased him a lot but she does love him. 

Josie chuckled at the two of them. She is the same way with her nephews, she only ever sees them at holidays though. She always get a earful from her mother that she dosent visits enough, same argument each time, the outcome always being they dont talk again till they are forced to see each other, other time she talked to her mom when it wasn't a holiday was during the earthquake. 

"Okay, go get your candy." Josie says lightly patting him on his back, he smirked as he walked up to the steps heading for the front step of the house, she crosses her arms as she watched from the side walk

"Its chilly." Alex says, she holds her grey cardigan close. " I told you you didn't have to commit to the whole look." Josie reminds her. 

"But thats the fun part, and didn't you literally order a whole vampire stake for one night." Alex points to her belt loop, her jaw dropped agape. 

"Okay but this actually useful, you never wear cardigans." Josie says to her, she scoffed. "I have so worn cardigans before." She argues. 

"Last time I saw you wear one you said you looked a grandma and threw it in your closet." Josie reminds her, she shakes her head gesturing to her friends belt. 

"When would you even use that thing, we have a security system." Alex tells her. She pulls it out from her belt loop. She raises it. "Someone breaks in and bam." She stabs the air.