I Smell Trouble

I Smell Trouble 

THE DUO GETS out of the ambulance, this time with only two boxes of donuts, some of her coworkers complained about her not saving enough for any of them, she thought they should be happy that they didn't have to carb load. Josie smirked seeing Buck with an orange sponge in his hand cleaning the fire suburban, she is reminded that eventually she was gonna have to do the same to her own rig later.

"Yo Buckaroo!" She jokes, her turn's around to see the dark-haired girl. "Hungry?" She asks him shaking the white box, he chuckle's at her question.

"Maybe later I'm busy." He gesture's to the soaped-up car, and she scoffs'.

"Oh come on." She says, Alex goes inside with the other box letting her friend bicker with the buff firefighter. Josie look's in the firehouse, catching a glimpse of Eddie pumping on the weights. She turns her attention back to the blonde.

"Diaz is too busy it won't kill you," Josie tells him, and he shakes his head. "I would but I got to keep up my good image around here." He says she sighs in defeat.

"Fine your loss, I saved you a sprinkle donut." Josie teases, he eye's her as she walks inside. She smirk passing by everyone and turning her head to the gym area of the house. She salutes Eddie who nods to her.

Josie follows behind Alex, it was Levi's day off, turn's out he and his fiance weren't pregnant but they were apartment hunting for the day. She sets it down on the table with all the other goodies they had received from the public, her house was the same she had gotten a lot of drawings from little kids, and she thought it was all sweet.

"We need to up our game," Alex says, Josie raises a brow at her words. "Meaning?" She asks.

"We can't keep bringing donuts, we need to bring them coffee or something,6" Alex suggests. She chuckles at her eagerness toward's their kindness to the 118. "Look at you all excited." She points out.

"What if we are gonna be stuck with them for a while might as well do it," Alex says, she sigh rolling her eyes. "Right, they extended our order right they want us to have it for a little bit longer," Josie says.

"How long is a little bit longer?" Josie wonders, the blonde sucks air through her teeth. "About a few months, we can do this, it won't be a big deal," Alex reassures her.

"Yeah, you can maybe." She grumbled's, Josie can hear an unfamiliar voice coming from below, and she furrowed her brow in confusion about who was in the house. She walks over to the balcony seeing a redhead with a cameraman right behind her.

The two look up at each other. "What do you think this is about?" She asks her friend, she shrugs. "I dont know," Josie admits.

She looked at the duo, she could feel a pit in her stomach as an unknown feeling washed over her, a sense of something bad was going to happen, like when it's fight or flight, right now as she eyed the reporter she contested on whether or not she had to do either one.