Moment's To Live For

SHE SIGHED LEANING HER HEAD against the cold window, sitting outside their lunch spot, waiting for Levi to walk out with their sandwiches, both women remained quiet. Josie was only silent wanting food as her stomach grumbled, while her blonde friend messed with the radio trying to get a good station for music. 

"Seriously, we keep getting the country music station," Alex grumbles out loud in annoyance, she bounces her leg against the steering wheel of the ambulance. "It doesn't even sound good." She add's. 

Josie huff's looking to her. "Just leave we dont even have the time to listen to music." She remind's her, she scoff's. "I dont wanna sit in here eating without something playing." Alex explain's. 

"Well I don't, honestly I just wanna eat and get the day over with," Josie admits with an irritated tone, the blonde eyed her friend. "Is this hangry Josie talking or sleep-deprived?" She wonder's, she shakes her head. 

"Either." She say's plainly, she sigh's leaning back against the seat of the ambulance. "You know this isnt healthy, you can't ignore your feeling's forever eventually you have to be honest with yourself." She say's. 

"I already have a therapist you know." Josie remind's her, she roll's her eye's. "Jo I'm serious, you need to take a day off, it wont kill you too." She say's, the dark haired girl shake's her head. 

"I'm fine, look if I start to hallucinate I will check myself into a mental hospital, I swear on my mama." She promises, she nod's her head.  "Okay, sorry for shrieking you." She say's. 

"Hey, Landon was talking about if we could take him trick or treating." She changes subject, and her lips form a thin line. "Really, it's only September and he is thinking about Halloween." Josie say's. 

"I think he is just excited to get candy," Alex says, she chuckles. "I could get him candy if he wants, I would gladly do it." She say's, the blonde smirk's at her excitment. 

"About time," Josie say looking at the door's seeing Levi coming out with a bag of food, she rubs her hand's together in excitement. "How long doe's it take to get sandwiches?" She asks in annoyance unlocking the ambulance. 

"Apparently ten minutes," Alex adds, the back doors opens up, closing as he takes the seat behind Josie, and she brings her knee's to herself. "Did you get grilled spinach for mine?" she ask's. 

"I did, and for you Alex." He says pulling out a covered sandwich. "Spinach and Egg Sandwich."He tell's her, she smirk's taking the food for him. 

"I like you Rookie, you should be thankful you have us as your partners and not Clems and Reese." She say's, he raised a brow pulling out his own sandwich. "Why?" He asks.