Down Side of It

Down Side of It

ALEX AND LEVI sat at the table, looking at the ambulance's open back door. Josie checking off things on a clipboard, she had already done inventory earlier in the day and has done it twice now. 

"Is she okay?" Levi ask's, Alex shrugged her shoulders.  "I have no clue." She answered, sipping on her hazelnut coffee. 

"Just she checked off on the cotton balls again." Levi pointed out.Alex sighed in defeat, she wasn't sure why she was acting like this, she knows that Josie cleans up when she is stressed or feeling like she is going to spiral. 

"Do you think something happended in the elevator?" Levi ask's her, the blonde turned in her chair facing him. "What do you mean?" She wonder's, he shrug's his shoulders. 

"Her and Eddie were in there for awhile, so maybe things happened between the two of them?" He states, she raised a brow at the curly haired man, she sits her cup down. 

"Your not implying what I think you are?" She asks him. He raised a brow at her question. "What do you think I am?" He ask's her. 

"That Josie and Eddie did ..."couple things" in that elevator." Alex says to him. His brown eye's widened in shock. 

"What..no I'm saying like a conversation or one of them got hurt." Levi clarifies.  Her lips parted. "Oh..my bad." Alex says sipping her coffee, she sighed leaning back in her chair. 

"I'll talk to her..you get her a donut." Alex order's him, he raised a brow pointing at himself. 

"Why do I have do that?" He wonder's as she stood up, she dosent answer as she walks to the opened ambulance. She scribbled away on the clipboard as she mindless turned around in chair. Syringes being in the same place, she bit the end of her pen as she got to the end of her list. 

"Hey Jo." She says softly. She pushed back her black hair looking up at her. "You want to take a break?" Alex ask's her, she shakes her head. 

"Its night shift, I dont want to have to repeat this in the morning." Josie says as she write stuff off. Alex rolls her eyes as she snatched the clipboard away from her friend. She protests looking up at her. 

"Jo, what the heck is going on?" Alex ask's in concern, she shrugged her shoulder. "Nothing." She lie's. 

"You have done inventory twice today since we got here this morning, and you also left an open container of half half out for Clems and Reese to snatch." Alex point's out, she sighed crossing her arms leaning back against the wall. 

"It's nothing okay I'm just having a sort of crisis." She says to her, hissing through her teeth.  

"What happened today?" She ask her, she shake her hand. Josie sighed looking out into the garage at her other employees, she wiped her face as she collect's herself.