85

Seeing him about to walk away after he finished speaking, Ye Mu quietly said, "You said the way to come here changed, what do you mean?"

Lin Zhizhao was impatient, but still said, "From the moment you came in, the mechanism had already started. This underground place has more than three hundred tunnels. Ever since the door was opened, it has constantly changed!"

He paused, and with a cold smile said, "Don't waste your energy. Even if you keep asking, you still won't be able to go out."

He swung his sleeve to leave.

"You said I can't go out."

Ye Mu faintly smiled. Behind the stone bars, she glanced at Lin Zhizhao. "Then you're sure that once you enter this door, you'll be able to get out?"

Lin Zhizhao's back chilled from her words, but he didn't look back as he went in the stone door. The stone door shifted and the block of wall became smooth. It was as if no door ever appeared there.

Ye Mu held out her hand, pinching the stone bars in front of her. Exerting strength on her fingers, her hand became covered with stone powder.

She retreated a few steps, and then rushed forward with a powerful kick!

Suddenly, the stone bars in front of her crumbled. She patted the dust on her body and walked toward the place where Lin Zhizhao entered.

She tried to push a couple of times, but was fruitless, so she drew on her internal energy. The door was forcefully pushed with some effort, but she only heard buzzing sounds. After pushing the door open while being oblivious about the mechanism, she discovered behind the stone door was a path, but it was a dead end!

Could it be after Lin Zhizhao entered this place, the path behind this door changed?

Ye Mu recalled the enormous map of maze she saw earlier on the wall and continued walking deeper.

She had a speculation, and after seeing these bizarre mechanisms, it became true.

Perhaps this was another passageway for the treasure's entry. It's just that this passageway was very dangerous for people who didn't know the mechanism. But its built was so complex, it was impossible that there was nothing behind it. There must be a principle to its operation.

Ye Mu raised her head. She took note that she had continuously walked downward. According to where she first came in, it was near the summit of the mountain. Then how did she end up halfway up the mountain?

And just as Lin Zhizhao said, the forks in front of her multiplied. The over three hundred tunnels was the same as what she saw on the map on the wall!

Thinking this, she sped up her pace at once, turning left and right like a ghost!

Because of her great internal energy, her memory was also good. At this moment the map was stored in her mind, and she ran purposefully toward an intersection. Then, with one hand striking down, one of the four intersections was blown down by her, covered with debris.

Then she kept moving, again sweeping past like a ghost. She believed she moved much faster than Lin Zhizhao, if he was in front of her.

When she arrived at a three-intersection, before she could get to work, she saw a boulder suddenly blocking one of the intersections slowly. She raised her eyebrows. No wonder Lin Zhizhao said after she came in, the moment the mechanism was touched these tunnels would change. So it was true.