91

Soft, ice-cold eyelids opened, and Ye Mu found beneath the favored concubine’s eyelids, a white pearl was hidden on one side!

She took out the thing that looked similar to a pearl. As her finger rubbed it, the white surface fell, revealing black-colored medicine inside.

At that moment, Ye Mu nearly cried tears of joy!

She held the medicine between her fingers, knelt down and gave the favored concubine three loud kowtows. Then, she ate the medicine.

At this moment, she was rather nervous because she wasn't sure if this antidote of over two hundred years still worked, but slowly, she felt her limbs regaining their strength. The poison was disappearing quickly!

This antidote was real!

Ye Mu didn't dare to stay. She held the antidote tightly in her palm, running outside. She ran at lightning speed, even in the deep pit, she didn't slow down her speed, directly stepping on the snakes!

Because she was so thrilled, she was bitten by the five poisonous creatures, but she nearly didn't feel any pain. She only knew that she found the antidote! Mo Linyuan could be saved!

The corners of Mo Linyuan's mouth endlessly spilled with blood.

This was the sign of poison attacking the heart, and at this time, Ye Mu had no signs of coming out. Ye Xiaolang looked at Mo Linyuan's face that kept floating with death qi every second. He heaved a sigh in his heart.

"Aji, do you really want to leave and abandon xiaojie?"

He was rather indignant as he said, "You're really overbearing. When you seized xiaojie, drove me away, and didn't allow xiaojie to see me, I could see you're treating her very well and didn't argue with you. But look at yourself now, hanging between life and death, with xiaojie risking her life for you! If I knew it would be like this earlier, I would take xiaojie with me, her life maybe will be happier."

Seeing Mo Linyuan not refuting him, Ye Xiaolang became angrier.

"You clearly promised to marry her, but right now you're lying here. After you snatched away her heart, you want to leave her? Then you're really not a man."

The imperial physicians on the side were about to cry. His Majesty was about to die, what was the use of saying these?

Ye Xiaolang also knew it was useless. Looking at his decreasing life qi, he knew it couldn't be suspended any longer.

He said to the physicians at the side.

"If I remember correctly, you all know the acupuncture skill to briefly recover consciousness before dying?"

The physicians were dazed. One of them plopped down to their knees.

"General Ye, let's not trouble His Majesty anymore, okay? His Majesty is already very miserable, let's let him go quietly!"

The other physicians also couldn't bear to see. At this moment, there were only them in the tent, the people outside still didn't know what had happened. Once the news of Mo Linyuan's death was heard by them, who knew how much panic it would bring.

Ye Xiaolang asked, muttering, "How long has xiaojie been down?"

One of them replied, "About one shichen."