95

Ye Mu's words made Zhao Mingyu dumbfounded.

She nervously asked, "Is it that easy to stir up a fight between the royal court and family?"

Ye Mu said, "The matter is on humans. Everything has to be done first to know, and I really believe in you. Do you believe in yourself?"

Zhao Mingyu wryly smiled. Right now, what was there to hesitate about?

Then, Ye Mu quietly said beside Zhao Mingyu's ear:

"The power of the big aristocrat families is very frightening. They can ally and overthrow a whole country, but right now they're not willing to do so because they think the alliance of the five countries will succeed. So, even if your father imprisoned the aristocrat families, they will momentarily suppress their anger, will only rescue in secret, and will not oppose your father.

"But if they see that the alliance of the five countries can't beat Mo Country, they will resent your father's decision! By then, if you want to stir up internal conflict, it'll be very easy."

Zhao Mingyu wryly smiled.

"Then what should we do to make them understand that the five countries' alliance is not enough to beat Mo Country? After all, the situation right now is disadvantageous to Mo Country."

Ye Mu said, "You don't have to worry! I've talked with Yue Country, let Yue's and Mo's remaining forces counter Wei Country! As long as Wei Country's main forces lose, it should scare these people of Zhao Country!"

Zhao Mingyu froze. Does Mo Country have any energy left to attack Mo Country?

Ye Mu smiled. "We definitely can't just rely on Mo Country, so long as Yue Country can handle the matter according to my plan, then Wei Country will for sure lose! And once Wei Country loses, it will make some people anxious, then we can start moving!"

Zhao Mingyu asked, "Then when will the defeat of Wei Country reach Zhao Country?

Ye Mu revealed a faint smile. "I've already made arrangements there. What you have to do next is, with those officials you saved, reconnect with them! Make them support you."

Zhao Mingyu recalled those who went out together with her from Taihe Prison, and faintly smiled.

"Alright, let me handle this!"

Things went smoothly on this side. When Zhao's monarch found out Taihe Prison was raided, he couldn't do anything because they couldn't find where those prisoners were. On top of that, the most important thing right now was the war. So after Zhao's monarch heard the prisoners couldn't be found, he only frowned and didn't utter a word.

He even suspected the aristocratic families had cooperated to break into prison, but right now wasn't the time to deal with them.

On the other side, Wei Country borrowed Yue's route. 150,000 army set out from Wei Country, passed through Yue country, and soon would reach the borders of Yue Country!

Yue Country and Mo Country were waiting for this opportunity, but Wei's people were unaware. They even thought they would win for sure. Even Wei's general said with a smile:

"Yue Country really is foolish! Such a good opportunity to swallow up Mo Country, he actually doesn't participate! Does he think he's safe like this? Little does he imagine we'll attack Mo Country first before going for Yue Country!"