End of the Side Story

Pregnant women worked very hard. Ye Mu’s belly this time was especially big. Later, the physician said there could be two babies this time. This made Ye Mu shocked because pigeon pairs generally were hereditary.

But it’s fine, maybe it was a good thing for the male protagonist.

Finally, it was the day of childbirth. Mo Linyuan was outside, anxious; the physician said, because the fetuses were too big, it might be difficult for Ye Mu.

Ye Mu had been inside for a long time and had not moved. Mo Linyuan was torn with anxiety as he watched a tub of watery blood carried out. He then rushed inside without a second thought.

Ye Mu was feeling uncomfortable. And the midwife in this era actually was only to help calm one down.

The person delivering the child told Ye Mu over and over to exert strength. Ye Mu’s face was pale. She didn’t give any reaction when she saw Mo Linyuan come in.

The others seeing that His Majesty the emperor had come in, were all shocked because it had always been considered an unlucky thing when a woman was giving birth, but they had no way to restrain the emperor. When Mo Linyuan came in, he didn’t let them kneel as he sat by Ye Mu’s side.

Seeing Ye Mu sweating all over her body, he thought of an idea. He said unhesitatingly, “We won’t have children anymore.”

Ye Mu was beyond amused hearing this but was hurting too much, she couldn’t laugh.

Mo Linyuan was concerned. He pondered, and then put his hand on Ye Mu’s stomach. He transmitted his internal energy to her.

He didn’t know if it was useful, but he was desperate anyway.

Miraculously, once he did that, Ye Mu relaxed a lot.

Mo Linyuan let out a long relieved sigh. Among the busy servants, he held Ye Mu’s hand and fiercely said to her stomach, “Come out quietly, or you’ll get a good beating after you’re out!”

His tone of scaring the child made Ye Mu burst into a fit of amusement, but whether the two children understood or not, Ye Mu suddenly felt at ease. Before long, the two children were born and were indeed a pigeon pair.

The servants around them grinned from ear to ear, but Mo Linyaun ached for Ye Mu.

Ye Mu’s face was pale, too fatigued. The face that was filled with vigor now looked sickly.

Birthing the crown prince was easy last time and he wasn’t very troubled. This time, however, Ye Mu was in much agony and a lot of blood streamed out, so when the two little children arrived, rather than excited, Mo Linyuan was angry.

But what should be rewarded should be rewarded. Mo Linyuan gave amnesty to the world, letting people know he had another pair of children.

A month later, the little crown prince looked at his white and tender younger brother and sister. He was bewildered.

“Mother, why do they look exactly the same?”

But it was right that the two little babies were cute, it was that kind of cute that made people want to kiss them the moment they caught sight of them.