90

Thinking this, Ye Mu walked over step by step. The nearer she was, the more lifelike that woman's face became. Ye Mu furrowed her brows. Why did she feel this was not a dummy, but was a real person?

Seeing the medicine bottle carefully held in the arms of the other party, Ye Mu felt that object was probably useful, so she carefully and cautiously stretched out her hand. Of course, she didn't forget to wear her gloves.

Just as her hand was about to hit the medicine bottle, a distant, piercing whistle was heard from outside.

Ye Mu withdrew her hand right away. Mo Linyuan was calling her!

So she turned around to go out, planning to tell Mo Linyuan about this matter. But in the instant she turned around, she strangely stepped on grease. In haste, her hand flew to the side for support, and happened to grip the body of that woman who was sound asleep. As soon as she did, she was shocked!

This woman was soft!

Ye Mu repeatedly stepped back, and then she suddenly noticed, the woman that she had grasped for a moment moved! No, it shouldn't be said she moved, rather, something was moving inside her body!

And in the next second, Ye Mu saw the scene she would never forget all her life!

She saw the countless arches under the woman's skin, and in a second, long worms broke out of her body! Those worms were very, very thin, like delicate snakes, and this sight made a person's scalp tingle even more!

When that woman's glamor-like body shriveled down, Ye Mu had only one thought, which was to leave!

But at this moment, she felt a stab of pain in her palm. In the end, she threw off the glove to check. Just now, she merely supported her hand on the woman's body, but her palm had already turned into a dangerous green color!

Seeing that she had been poisoned, she gritted her teeth and grabbed the bottle from the woman's body, and then used all her strength to escape. As she ran, the worms behind her followed all the way. Even if they couldn't chase her, Ye Mu felt scared.

Seeing Ye Mu come out, Mo Linyuan released a breath. The next second, Ye Mu used the same way to leap over, and just as she landed, she spitted out blood.

Mo Linyuan was frightened. "What happened to you?!"

But Ye Mu stepped backward first. "Don't touch me!"

Mo Linyuan looked at her with a puzzled expression, not understanding why she refused him.

Ye Mu said in a hoarse voice, "I'm poisoned, this poison is very severe. Don't touch me, it’s contagious!"

How could Mo Linyuan not touch her? He still stretched her hand out to her, but she avoided him.

"Mo Linyuan, hurry and leave! There seems to be a powerful mechanism that flared up inside, all of us get ready and go out now!"

Seeing Ye Mu's expression so frightful, the rest of the people hurriedly began to turn back to the previous way. Mo Linyuan saw Ye Mu persistently not letting him touch her, and quickly said, "Okay, I won't touch you. Let’s go, we'll go out together."

His expression was quite flustered. A poison that could make Ye Mu this pale with fright must be very fearsome. Seeing him worried, Ye Mu comforted in a hoarse voice, "Don't be scared, I can already suppress this poison now, I'll be okay as long as I don't use qi."