100

So when she saw someone was coming, she quickly hid, and the instant that person opened the door, Ye Mu knocked him out.

She picked up the poison in the person’s hand and smelled it. She coldly smiled thinking, those people indeed wouldn’t release her father just like that.

Ye Zhende walked over, hearing the movements. The instant he saw Ye Mu, he nearly called out!

Even if Ye Mu only left a pair of eyes*, knowing her well, he would never forget those eyes.

*t/n: she’s wearing a mask

Ye Zhende thought Ye Mu listened and left, who knew she would come back so soon and even came to such a dangerous place. He was so shocked that he was speechless.

Ye Mu saw him and also didn’t have time to explain. She only briefly said, “They will release you soon. Someone will help you. Don’t worry, this will end soon!”

“You’re not leaving with me?”

Ye Zhende grabbed her hand.

Ye Mu shook her head. “I can’t go with you, the target will be too big. Dad, go out first. I’ll go out after getting their evidence. They want to illegally manufacture illegal long-life drugs, I must bring these people to justice! Don’t worry, I did a similar mission before, I’ll be fine!”

Ye Zhende still wanted to speak, but Ye Mu no longer had time. She brought him out. In the end, she only had time to say:

“Dad, you have to be well!”

Then, she brought him up to another person. That person didn’t look at Ye Mu much but said, the higher-ups said to give poison, is it done?

Ye Mu nodded. “Done.”

Seeing Ye Zhende’s ghastly face, that person believed Ye Mu wasn’t lying to him, so he brought Ye Zhende out.

Ye Zhende turned his head to look at Ye Mu. At that moment, there were so many things he had to say, but he couldn’t say them. He could only pray that nothing will happen to her!

But Ye Mu faintly sighed as she watched his back.

She was doomed not to listen.

After Ye Zhende was out, he felt very uneasy. Those people thought Ye Zhende was dying and wasn’t a threat, so they were unfazed by his mood.

After reaching the gas station, they had wanted to capture Ye Mu while they were at it, but who knew they would be ambushed.

In the end, after the people Xiao Mao brought took care of them, Ye Zhende grabbed Xiao Mao’s hand. He said, “Xiao Mao, save Xiao Mu! She’s still in their headquarters!”

Xiao Mao couldn’t tell Ye Zhende the truth and only said, “I know, she knows her limit. You must come with me first!”

Ye Zhende didn’t accept. “Tell me honestly! Did Xiao Mu tell you she will take revenge? No, I have to save her!”

Ye Zhende turned around, but Xiao Mao knocked him out.

“Sorry uncle, I’ve promised her to take care of you.”