Getaway • Alycia Debnam Carey - Sydney Sweeney - Brittany O'Grady

Genre: Thriller, Romance, Suspense

As the sleek black limousine glided to a stop in front of the grand entrance, the hotel attendants, dressed in crisp uniforms, eagerly awaited the arrival of their guests. With gracious smiles adorning their faces, they extended their hands to open the car doors, and a gentle chorus of greetings filled the air.

You and Alycia stepped into a world of pure romance at a luxurious hotel nestled along the picturesque coast of Mexico. With sparkling blue waters stretching out the horizon, you both felt a sense of tranquility and anticipation.

The attendants smiled, each holding a tray adorned with glistening glasses filled with chilled tropical beverages.

" Oh, thank you very much." Alycia beamed at them, accepting the colorful drink. You then went ahead and grab yourself a glass as well, making sure to snap your sunglasses on. Sipping the invigorating concoction, you couldn't help but instantly feel embraced by the hotel's warm hospitality. This small but thoughtful gesture marked the beginning of a truly enchanting and pampered stay.

•••

After you two were settled in your five stars suite with a view to the open water, Alycia shoved you down to the bed. " We're going to have so much fun," She smiled, getting on top of you.

" Oh, I know we will." You smirked at your girl, as she bent down to kiss your lips with lust and let the desire define the next few hours.

When sunset approached, a lot of activities were taking place around the perimeters of the hotel. Alycia was feeling hungry, so first stop was to eat at an asian cuisine.

As You and Alycia settled into your seats of the restaurant, your senses were immediately tantalized by the fragrant aromas emanating from the open kitchen, where skilled chefs perfected their craft.

Your girlfriend was sitting across from you, a summer dress loosely showing her glowing skin and beautiful smile.

Minutes later, the attentive waitstaff, clad in traditional attire, guided you guys through an extensive menu that boasted a fusion of authentic flavors and innovative twists

•••

After eating at the asian cuisine the hotel provided for eatery, You and Alycia walked down the breezy shore of the beach hand on hand. It was nighttime and the moon reflected against the soft waves of the ocean. Not too far, a Hawaiian show could be seen, where guests from the hotel were spectating the event involving lots of hula dancers and torches.