Miss Honey

I know you hear me calling you,
Miss Honey

𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒐-𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒌𝒂

Years active
2007–present

Honey Aroha Cassaundria Amargo-Misipeka (born May 31, 1989) is an American professional wrestler, songwriter, and record producer. She is currently signed to WWE, on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Honey Venus, where she is the current and longest-reigning SmackDown Women's Champion in her third reign. She is a member of The Bloodline. She is a ten-time women's world champion, having won the WWE Women's Championship (1 time), Divas Championship (3 times), Raw Women's Championship (2 times), and SmackDown Women's Championship (4 times). She is also a one-time WWE Women's Tag Team Champion with Bianca Belair. She is a third-generation professional wrestler and is also the granddaughter of Hall of Famer Tuilaʻepa "Hunk" Misipeka and daughter of Hall of Famer Sapa'u "HotHead" Misipeka. Honey holds American citizenship but her ethnicity is a mix of African-American, Samoan, Haitian, French, Guadeloupean, and Martinican. She has written and produced music for various artists. She has won ten Grammy Awards among thirteen total nominations, including nominations for the Big Four categories for her work as a songwriter and record producer. Time included her on their list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2023. Honey has established a strong online presence. The most popular sportsperson on social media, she counted over 400 million total followers across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as of February 2023. Due to her popularity fans have nicknamed her "Queen Honey". She is the highest-earning female wrestler having a $4 million base salary.

Instagram
Honey "Venus" Amargo-Misipeka
@misshoney
7,300 Posts 381.5M Followers 80 Following

Twitter
Honey Amargo-Misipeka
@MissHoney
110M Followers 100 Following

Facebook
Honey Amargo-Misipeka
90M Followers 20 Following

Honey's Home