Family Photo

Chapter Sixteen | Family Photo

Joe and Honey arrived at the stylish uptown studio bright and early, infant daughter Melody in tow, for their highly anticipated Vogue photoshoot and interview.

This marked the first time the new parents would pose for official photos together with their darling baby girl, though they intended to keep her face partially obscured.

The three of them were quickly whisked upstairs by Vogue staff members to hair and makeup rooms to prepare for the photoshoot.

As they had their hair and makeup professionally styled, they chatted excitedly about the opportunity to be featured in such an iconic magazine. After an hour of primping and pampering, they were ready for their close-ups.

After breezing through Vogue's signature 70-question couple's quiz on video and showcasing Honey's morning beauty regimen for the magazine's popular web series.

For the interview, they sat down with the lead journalist from Vogue to answer questions about their careers, inspirations and hopes for the future. The stars dazzled with their charm, wit, and authenticity.

They spent the next four hours posing elegantly in front of the camera, radiating warmth and affection as they cradled little Melody.

Outfit changes were frequent, with the stars modeling the latest designer fashions. Baby Melody was adorable in her tiny outfits as she cooed contentedly in her parents' arms.

The photographer shot them posing elegantly together against a simple backdrop, individually showing off their unique personal styles, and even laughing candidly with each other.

As the productive session drew to a close, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour herself stopped by to chat with the photogenic trio, warmly congratulating them on their new addition before they headed home for naptime, proud to have been part of the coveted Vogue Magazine family.

After their glamorous stint in New York for the Met Gala and Vogue magazine photo shoot, Joe and Honey with baby Melody in tow returned home to their regular lives.

Joe picked up his five children from his ex-wife Galina's house, as per their custody agreement, excited to spend quality time with them.

However, perceptive Honey feels that the kids will feel left out or jealous when they see the glossy magazine cover featuring just Joe, Honey, and their new baby sister Melody looking picture perfect.

Wanting the children to feel included and know that they are just as much a part of this new family, Honey had the idea to create a special photoshoot with all of them.

She called up one of her sisters who had a nice camera and an artistic eye to come over that same day to try and capture some impromptu family photos.

When her sister arrived, Honey did her best to coordinate everyone's outfits and make sure they looked presentable for the photos.

Joe couldn't help but smile endearingly watching his wife take charge and try to organize their rambunctious blended family for the photoshoot.

Honey's sister good-naturedly chuckled as she watched the kids running around refusing to sit still and pose for pictures.

After much cajoling and bribing with snacks, they finally managed to get Joe and Honey with his two children and baby Melody to stay put long enough to take one perfect family photo.

The final result was a beautiful portrait encapsulating their loving blended family and sure to make Joe's kids feel like they have an important place in this new family structure.

Vogue Magazine ✓
@voguemagazine

.@WWERomanReigns & @MissHoney are Vogue's June 2024 cover stars!

9:01 AM • 5/10/24 From Earth • 964K Views

With a flash of her signature smile, Honey beamed into her phone camera as she jumped on Instagram Live from the plush leather backseat of her chauffeured SUV.

Surrounded by her squad - Trinity, Bianca, Jovie, Dulcie, and Dusana - the recently crowned dual Vogue cover girl fielded questions from her millions of fans worldwide.

Still floating on a high from her jaw-dropping Met Gala ensemble, Honey teased tantalizing tidbits about her possible WWE comeback with husband Joe upon his imminent return.

The lively girl gang-bantered and joked about brunch at the posh, palm-lined restaurant.

After signing off social media to focus on her friends, Honey stepped out into the golden morning light and headed inside.

Already seated at their table, Jade, Savelina, Sarona, Draya, and Jessica greeted them with hugs and squeals.

For the first time since having her baby, Honey indulged in a round of cocktails.

By the time her friends poured her into an Uber home, she was stumbling over her designer heels, silly and uninhibited.

At home, a highly amused Joe watched his wife twerk and plant sloppy kisses all over him. Scooping her up, he carried her to bed where a very frisky Honey gave him the most amazing blowjob ever, followed by intense, passionate rounds of sex.

It was a wild girls' day out for Honey, one she won't soon forget!

Later that night, Honey's peaceful slumber was interrupted by the rumbling of her empty stomach.

As she stirred awake, she became aware of Joe's strong arm draped over her waist, holding her close against his sturdy frame.

Careful not to disturb her sleeping husband, Honey gingerly lifted Joe's heavy limb and slowly wriggled out of his embrace.

The movement caused Joe to rouse from his deep sleep. "What's wrong? Did Melody wake up?" He mumbled groggily.

Honey pouted and rubbed her growling belly. "I'm hungry," She replied simply.

Joe chuckled understandingly at his wife's midnight hunger. "You went to Brunch earlier and didn't eat a thing, but luckily for you after you passed out in bed, I tucked away your leftovers in the fridge," He told her with a knowing smile.

Honey's face lit up gratefully. "Thank you, babe," She said, planting a tender kiss on Joe's cheek before sliding out of bed and tiptoeing swiftly out of the room towards the kitchen downstairs.

She quickly heated up her leftover meal and hummed contentedly as she prepared a drink to go with her late-night meal.

As Honey sat down at the table to indulge her appetite, Joe entered the kitchen with a wide-awake Melody, whose tiny fist was lodged in her mouth.

Honey was surprised to see her daughter alert so late at night. "She was just sleeping," Honey remarked.

Joe just chuckled in response. "She's like her mother," He replied warmly as he began preparing a bottle for the hungry infant.

Melody watched her father intently as he made her milk, as if making sure he was doing it right. Honey laughed at her daughter's serious expression that was so similar to Joe's when he wanted to take over a task.

"What's so funny?" Joe asked his giggling wife.

Honey pointed at Melody's little scrunched up face.

"She makes the same face you do when you want to take over something when someone else is doing something," Honey explained, thoroughly amused.

Joe made a goofy scowl in jest, which Melody immediately mimicked. "That's your twin," Honey declared with a smile.

Joe grinned proudly. "My face, your personality - perfect," he proclaimed.

Honey's heart swelled with love for her little family.