Doses of Draya

Chapter Ten | Doses of Draya

Liked by uceyjucey, jonathanfatu, draya and 5,672,899 othersmisshoney Happy Birthday to @draya! You are one of the sweetest humans I've ever met! 💖🎂I've never felt so comfortable with someone ever I appreciate your existence so much and I love y...

misshoney Happy Birthday to @draya! You are one of the sweetest humans I've ever met! 💖🎂I've never felt so comfortable with someone ever I appreciate your existence so much and I love you!!
View all 45,829 comments
draya Thank you and I love you too!

Tonight, Honey is throwing a birthday party for Draya. Honey and Draya walked into the venue.

"Happy Birthday, Draya!" Everyone shouted at once.

"Oh, my God!" Draya said as she covered her face in surprise.

Honey smiled.

"Thank you so much," Draya said as she hugged Honey.

Honey made sure Draya celebrated in style. The venue was decorated in Draya's favorite color: yellow. There were floating floral arrangements in the shape of hearts, balloons, and giant pillows that were printed with a life-size Draya. In the outdoor area was a giant inflatable slide and bouncy castle, perfect for Draya's daughter and all the other kids at the party. Party favors included spray and a sleep mask with Draya's face on.

Honey takes Draya to take her picture taken. She makes her stand in front of a wall. Behind her on the wall is a collection of balloons in shades of yellow, spelling out, Happy Birthday Draya, Love You.

Honey walks Honey over to a huge gold shelf display stacked full of cakes and sweet treats in pretty shades of yellow.

Honey pulled out all the stops for Draya's birthday bash, with several of her family members in attendance. Making a surprise appearance was her father's side of the family, who all happily posed for photos with Draya. Draya's on/off boyfriend and baby daddy also joined in the celebrations.

"You look amazing, Happy birthday, Draya," Vanessa said.

"Thank you. Honey picked it out," Draya said.

Draya was dressed in a yellow mini-dress with sheer detail over the bust.

"You two are close," Vanessa said.

"She's my best friend," Draya said.

"Oh, does Joe know that?" Vanessa asked.

Draya rolled her eyes.

"Why? Do you think his issues with me, will stop Honey from being my best friend? I've known her longer than he has," Draya answered.

Draya and Joe are half-siblings and they don't get along because Draya doesn't like her father and has been vocal about how absent he has been in her life. Joe feels like she's trying to tarnish their father's image and legacy.

"I'm just asking," Vanessa said.

"He does know and Honey would kick his ass if he even suggested she stop being my friend," Draya said, before walking away from Vanessa.

Liked by draya and 3,696,273 othersmisshoney Does this count as a maternity photoshoot? Thank you to my fave photographer @draya she knows how to make a girl feel beautiful 🤩 View all 10,994 commentsdraya Yes, it does and you're always my fave su...

misshoney Does this count as a maternity photoshoot? Thank you to my fave photographer @draya she knows how to make a girl feel beautiful 🤩
View all 10,994 comments
draya Yes, it does and you're always my fave subject to capture on film 🥰😘

"She snapped at Vanessa at the birthday party you threw her," Joe told Honey.

Honey rolled her eyes.

"Okay, what did Vanessa say to Draya that made her snap at her like that?" Honey asked Joe.

"It doesn't matter. She shouldn't be snapping at my sister like that," Joe replied.

Honey looked him up and down before shaking her head.

"That's her sister too and I'm staying out of it because I know Draya and she isn't rude to anyone for no reason. Vanessa said something but you're too biased against Draya to see that," Honey said, as she reapplies lip gloss to her lips.

A grunt of disappointment left his lips.

"Look Draya is my best friend, Joe, I know y'all got issues but you can't turn me against her. Grow up and realize y'all don't have the same childhood and she has the right to feel and say whatever she wants," Honey said as she grabbed her purse to leave the hotel room.

"She needs keep them to herself," Joe said.

"If you're going to keep talking about Draya then you can stay here because you're not about to keep talking crazy about my best friend. I don't care if you're my man or not. Girl code is intact," Honey said, giving Joe a look.

Joe shuts up.

Joe knew Honey did not play about Draya so it's best he kept his mouth shut or else he would be sleeping on the couch.

"Fine," He said.

"Good, let's go," She said.

"Where are we going?" He asked her as he followed out of their hotel room.

"To meet with Draya," She answered.

Joe groaned.