Saw It Coming

Chapter Six | Saw It Coming

Liked by trinity_fatu, thebarbieblank, keke, solosikoa, winnieharlow, and 7,455,020 othersmisshoney All up in your mind 💅🏾🪞 View all 42,578 commentssza ❤️keke 😍😍😍😍trinity_fatu 😍🤎thebarbieblank ✨✨✨✨galinabecker You're glowing 🤎✨😍

misshoney All up in your mind 💅🏾🪞
View all 42,578 comments
sza ❤️
keke 😍😍😍😍
trinity_fatu 😍🤎
thebarbieblank ✨✨✨✨
galinabecker You're glowing 🤎✨😍

Joe had gone over to Galina's house to pick up his children for their weekend with him. Joe and Galina had been divorced for about two years now.

Although their marriage didn't work out, Joe and Galina have remained good friends and co-parents to their children. Galina was now dating a nice businessman, Trenton, who Joe liked and believed was the right one for Galina.

Joe walked into the house and immediately Galina starts questioning him.

"So, Honey is pregnant?" Galina asked him.

"What happened to hello, how are you?" Joe replied.

Galina scoffed.

"Sir, I need to know how and who got my workaholic Honey pregnant," Galina said.

Joe shook his head and smirked.

"I did," He told Galina.

Galina raised an eyebrow and snorted.

"Sure, you did. No, seriously who got Honey pregnant?" Galina asked him.

Joe sighed.

"I'm telling you the truth, Galina. Honey is having my baby," He answered.

Galina's eyebrows furrowed. Joe crosses his arms.

"Listen, Galina-" Galina holds a finger up when Joe starts to talk.

"I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations. I should have seen it coming since you act like she's your lifeline when you're around her. Tell Honey she needs to come over more since we're about to be one big happy blended family," Galina said with a smile.

Joe stared at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her.

Galina chuckled.

"I think everyone but you knows how you feel about Honey. Honestly, Joe, I thought you would have started dating her once we agreed to get a divorce, but when you didn't I just assumed she must have rejected you or something. Now hearing you two are having a baby together I knew I was right about you two," Galina explained to him.

"We're not a couple. We just had a one-night stand that I can't remember," He said.

Galina laughed.

"The last time you were blackout drunk, we got pregnant with our second set of twins. Alcohol must do something to your sperm, Joe, let's pray she's only pregnant with one baby and not twins or triplets. How do you not remember sleeping with a beautiful woman like Honey? I wouldn't forget sex with Honey," She said with a smirk.

Joe rolled his eyes.

"You were so sure I was getting with Honey when it sounds like you want to get with her," He said.

"If I went that way I would, Joe, she's beautiful like goddess type beautiful, you're a lucky man," She said.

Joe sighed.

"I ain't lucky because I fucked up and implied that I wasn't sure I was the father of her baby and how she may have to be a single mother so now she's not talking to me," He revealed to her.

Galina glared at Joe.

"That's so fucked of you to do, Joe, you need to go and apologize to her," She said.

"I tried," He said.

"Clearly, not hard enough. You need to do something," She said looking him up and down.

"I don't know what to do," He said.

"Do you know how hard it is to be pregnant? She must feel so alone. She has to step away from her career and now she feels like she has no support from the father of her child. Leati Joseph, you better man up and do right by Honey and her baby," She said, disappointed in Joe's behavior towards Honey.

"What should I do since you know everything?" He asked her.

"What do you think Honey would want you to do?" She replied.