November (2023)

Chapter Twelve | November (2023)

Liked by draya, almiafatu, romanreigns, and 7,989,913 others misshoney 29 weeks 🤍📷@draya View all 40,134 comments

misshoney 29 weeks 🤍
📷@draya
View all 40,134 comments

Being seven months pregnant was not easy but Honey was making it work. And Joe was so caring and attentive to Honey's wants and needs.

At the moment, Honey and Joe were in the drive-thru of McDonald's waiting on Honey's large order of fries, triple cheeseburger, McFlurry with Oreo Cookies, chicken nuggets, and coke.

"You know what I think I should have gotten an extra order of fries," Honey said as they waited for their turn.

Joe shakes his head. "You can have mine," Joe tells her.

"We can share it," Honey said, smiling.

Joe's eyes drifted to Honey's purse where she had snacks and mini drinks spilling out of it. "Are you going to eat all of that?" Joe asked Honey.

Honey nods.

"Yup," Honey answered.

Honey doesn't play with her snacks! She makes sure that every car that she gets in is fully stocked in case she becomes hungry or nauseous. Like many moms-to-be, Honey's pregnancy cravings included bags of chips and junk food.

"Ugh," Honey said as she started feeling nauseous and needed to munch something before throwing up inside the car.

Honey grabbed a Honeybun from her purse and started munching on it. Joe drives the car forward and grabs their meals before driving off. Honey finishes the Honeybun before digging into the McDonald's bag.

Joe chuckled as he watched Honey. Honey looked like that baby who was digging through the box of Popeyes. Honey looked over at him.

Honey raised an eyebrow. "What's funny?" Honey asked Joe.

"You look like that viral baby with the Popeyes," Joe answered.

Honey smacked her lips.

"Whatever," Honey said.

Liked by romanreigns and 8,000,000 othersmisshoney Top model✨📷 @drayaView all 66,912 comments

misshoney Top model✨
📷 @draya
View all 66,912 comments

Joe proposed to Honey over the weekend after planning the special occasion for two months. Joe rented out a venue and took Honey via horse and carriage there. The venue was decorated with candles and rose petals everywhere.

Joe had a videographer & photographer present to capture the moment. Draya surprised Honey by singing her favorite song, I Just Called to Say I Love You.

Honey hinted at the engagement news on her Instagram story, posting a picture of herself wearing a large diamond ring on her left hand and showing off her baby bump in a brown dress.

Later that week, during a double date with Trinity and Jon. Joe and Honey revealed that they had gotten engaged.

"Are you serious?" Trinity asked, shocked.

Honey showed off her custom engagement ring to the couple. Trinity squealed as she grabbed Honey's hand to get a closer look at the engagement ring.

"Now that's a ring," Trinity said.

"Congratulations, when are y'all telling everyone else?" Jon asked.

"Soon, we might have a barbecue to tell everyone," Honey answered.

Honey was excited to talk about the proposal and her engagement ring. Honey revealed that she was clueless as her sisters helped her get ready for the horse and carriage ride.

"To be pregnant and the father of my child to be so loving and so thoughtful. It means the world to me," Honey said, smiling.

Honey continued to gush about Joe.

"Awe, I'm so excited for this wedding," Trinity said.

"I'm ready to start planning," Honey said.

Joe looked at Honey.

"We're going to courthouse soon, then we'll have a big wedding next year," Joe told Honey.

Honey nods.

"I love you," Honey told him. "We're gonna get married," She added.

Two days later, Honey and Joe decided to break the big engagement news during a family barbecue, which brought the Anoa'i clan together with Honey's family.

"I think it's perfect timing that my family's here and all your family's here to unite as one," Joe said, beginning the announcement. "And we have an announcement. Honey, wanna throw the hammer down?" Joe asked Honey.

Honey lifts her hand up, showing off her ten-carat rock. "We're engaged!" Honey announced.

Their family and friends freak out and beginning congratulating Honey and Joe with hugs, kisses and lots of happy tears.

"How do you feel now that everyone knows?" Trinity asked Honey.

"It feels so good to tell everyone and everyone's so excited. I'm happy that I get to talk about it now with my mother and sisters," Honey admits to Trinity.