Meet You At The Courthouse

Chapter Thirteen | Meet You At The Courthouse

Honey and Joe planned an intimate courthouse wedding after getting their marriage license. They picked their parents as their witnesses.

They also invited immediate family members including Draya since she is a talented photographer and was the only person Honey trusted to document their wedding day. It was fifteen people max at the courthouse with them.

It was so low-key, so chill, and so stress-free. It was lovely. They also planned a plan a post-ceremony celebration with a reception at a restaurant.

While they are currently focused on preparing for the arrival of their baby girl, Honey, and Joe have thought about having a second wedding celebration next year — probably around the same time that they got married — they will most likely do a reception party with their friends and family to still celebrate with everyone or plan a bigger wedding.

misshoney and romanreigns
🎵Jay-Z • Part II (On the Run) (feat. Beyoncé)

Liked by draya, almiafatu, romanreigns, and 10,229,913 others misshoney 💍🖤 12/12/2023 🤍♾️📷@draya View all 140,134 comments

misshoney 💍🖤 12/12/2023 🤍♾️
📷@draya
View all 140,134 comments

Roman Reigns and Honey Venus Are Married!

WWE's most popular Power Couple are married!

Honey Venus wed Roman Reigns, she revealed on social media on Sunday. "💍🖤 12/12/2023 🤍♾️," Honey captioned a just married cake photo, on Instagram.

Then Honey shared a romantic set of images to her Instagram Story, the pair can be seen exchanging vows in what appears to be a courthouse wedding. For the special day, Honey wore a gorgeous tiered white gown with her baby bump on full display, while Reigns sported a white suit.

On his respective Instagram story, Reigns shared a similar selection of shots, including more behind-the-scenes looks at the couple saying "I do."

Honey and Reigns' wedding day comes months after she and Reigns announced they were expecting their first child together on June 9.