☆-Reunited-⁠☆

✯2✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"Kusuoooo!"◍

Saiki's Pov

Ever since that day, I had been seeing (Y/n) walk past my school every morning. I had no idea if she'd been doing this for a while or not.

My only reason for me not confronting her yet, was because her mom hated me. And from what I heard from their private conversation, she was still a bitch, so I wouldn't want to get (Y/n) in trouble.

"Hey Saiki!" 'Damnit'
"The group is planning on hanging out today, are you coming along?" The bluenette girl known as Teruhasi asked with a sweet smile.

'I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO MAKE HIM SAY 'OH WOW' TODAY, I HAVE THE PERFECT PLAN!!' I sighed at her thoughts and shook my head no. "I have plans." All the color drained from her face when she heard my response. It was almost like she didn't even consider the fact that 'no' was an option.

"O-oh okay no worries!" She was still smiling, but her thoughts almost made me sigh in relief.

'WHAT?!?? SO I PRACTICED MY CONFESSION FOR NOTHING?!' I gave her a little nod and made my way out of the classroom.

I mean... It's not like I lied. I wanted to try a new cafe that day because I heard they had the most life changing coffee jelly to ever exist. If I wanted enjoy myself, then I had better go alone.

After I changed my shoes and walked outside, I saw someone staring off into the distance, waiting. My eyes widened after realizing who it was. "(Y/n)?..."

When she heard my voice she quickly turned her head in my direction and gave me a toothy grin. "Kusuoooo!" She shouted as she ran over to me with her arms open wide.

Before she could hug me, I placed one hand on her forehead, stopping her from getting any closer. "Let me hug you! Don't you miss me?" She was brightly smiling at me but I was still in shock. " ...What are you even doing here?" She stopped what she was doing and stood up straight. "I came to see you! I saw you here the other day, so I wanted to say hi. Is something wrong?"

"Yea yea glad to see you too, but isn't your mom gonna get mad?" And then there was silence. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. I know she didn't like her mom, but why did she go quiet?

I stared at her face. Her head was slightly hung low and she was playing with her fingers. She also had a guilty look on her face, she couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"..... What did you do?" - "NOTHING nothing! But I got... Kicked out yesterday, soooo... I'm staying at a friend's house right now."

Silence

"What?" - "I like... talked back to her for the first time yesterday and she kicked me out. Good thing I got a job a week ago!" I was speechless, had her mom lost it?? I felt like I was gonna regret asking this, but... I was gonna do it anyway.

"Do... you wanna go to my house and stay for dinner?" My question seemed to have caught her off guard.

Her eyes lit up as if I had asked for her hand in marriage. "AWW KUSUO YOU'RE SO SWEET!" Before I could stop her, she latched onto me. "Ew get off of me." - "Awww what's that? You love me and you want me to hug you tighter??"
"No!-" Before I could protest, she hugged me even tighter.

"..... I hate you." - "Love you too."

*⁠.⁠✧Time Skip*⁠.⁠✧

"(Y/nnnn)! It's so nice to see you again! Oh gosh you've grown so much, you're a little woman noww!!" My mom was practically squealing while hugging (Y/n). "It's so nice to see you too! I've missed you a lot."

Kurumi let (Y/n) go and held her hands to her chest, my mom flashed me a confused and concerned look before turning back to (Y/n) with a smile.

"I'm so touched.. Ku, go entertain (Y/n) while I finish making dinner." I rolled  my eyes at the command.

"Let's go." I headed towards the stairs and (Y/n) quickly followed suit. "Soooo, what have you been up to all this time?"

"Trying to hide from you. And you?" - "Liar. I've just been dreaming about freedom, now I finally have it.... Are you still?... Ya know."

"A psychic? Yes. And yes, I still can't read your mind." - "Do you still have a crush on me? Hmmmm?"
She then suddenly stood in front of me and pointed in my face while giggling. I slapped her hand away tho.

"Stop that.. and you say 'still' as if I ever had a crush on you to begin with." It's like she enjoyed me being rude to her. "Nothing is funny about this, stop laughing, stupid."

"Hehe.. but how could I not laugh when your attempt to hide the fact that you have a crush on me is miserably failing?"

'.....This dumb bitch.. And to think that I ditched my precious coffee jelly for this.'

✧Fri 19/05/2023