☆-Blush-☆

✯11✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"Love you too..."◍

Third Person

"I can't express how much I hate you right now." Was the first thing Kusuo heard from (Y/n) on Monday morning. "Ever since that night I haven't seen you! And you've been ignoring my calls and texts!! I also went to your house but you weren't there!!! What the hell happened?!" Then the girl went on a 3 minute rant about how worried she was as they walked to school.

"Okay okay you can shut up now. I was just busy. My brother was being a pain in the ass again." (Y/n)'s whole mood changed at the mention of the teen's older brother. "Oh I haven't seen him in years! How is he?"

"Still crazy."

"Yeah, anyway. You could've at least made it known that you were okay! You had me worrying all weekend!!!"

"I said sorry jeez..."

"Whatever... I'm bored. Do you wanna skip school?"

"No. My mom will get mad."

"Can't you just use your powers to prevent her from knowing or something?"

"That's still a no. Why would I wanna skip school with you?" The (h/c) haired girl punched him in the arm for what he said, but Kusuo didn't feel a thing.

"Ow."

"You're skipping with me whether you like it or not."

"Wow such a great influence." Kusuo said sarcastically... Earning another punch in the arm.

"Ow. You're always so aggressive-"

"Have you heard from Aoi?..." The pink one looked at her in confusion due to her sudden mood change. She was playful and annoyed earlier, but now she was sad and worried. Her mood swings are honestly impressive.

"I saw her last night. She was with her mom." (Y/n) then let out a sigh of relief and a light smile appeared on her face. "Oh that's good. Why do the two of you make me worry so much?"

"Sorry I guess."

*⁠.⁠✧Time Skip*⁠.⁠✧

"You don't even like coffee jelly that much... so you do you have 8 cups of it?..." They were now standing in (Y/n)'s kitchen, looking in the fridge side by side. "Well I was gonna give it to you as an apology for that night, but you made me worry so nevermind."

Saiki glared at her for being petty and keeping such delicious treats from him. "You're cute when you do that face... you can have it under on condition, it's not like I'm gonna eat it anyway.

"What's the condition?"

Saiki's Pov

....

"Get off me." I stated as I keep pushing this idiot away from me. She was trying her best to hug me as we sat on her couch. "Hug me if you want the coffee jelly, stripper!!"

"But I don't want to.."

"YOU HAVE TO!" I was in a difficult situation here... Either I give up the coffee jelly and have my personal space, or I let that thing hug me for as long as it wants and and I get to eat 8 cups of my favorite dessert.... wow this is tough...

"....Fine..." She seemed a bit surprised by my response but she was certainly pleased. "Yeahhh!!" It then jumped in my arms and latched onto me. Burying her- it's face into the crook of my neck. My face heated up a bit due to her breath fanning against my skin. My heartbeat got faster as she started to twirl strands of my hair with her finger. My breathing hitched when she mumbled something to me. My thoughts were so scattered and all over the place, I couldn't understand a single thing she was saying.

"Kusuo? Kusuo!"

"Huh?..."

"Did you not hear me? I asked what you were doing with your brother all weekend."

"Trying not to die."

"Wow so specific..." She laughed while getting closer to me if that's even possible. I stiffened when her hand gently held my face. "Hehe... Are you feeling nervous?" She whispered. My heart skipped a beat.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, she was completely right, and I had no idea why. This unfamiliar feeling was unsettling and weird. My face was hot and my heart was going to jump out of my chest any second.

What the hell type of feeling was this?? (Y/n) was snickering while watching me from the corner of her eye. She was obviously doing this on purpose... Whatever this was.

"... I hate you."

"Love you too..." She was laughing at me and I hated it, but it was making me nervous and giving me this strange feeling in my stomach at the same time.

I wanted this feeling to stop but I didn't. It was giving me all sorts of... Weird thoughts.

"Can you get off me now?"

"No." I was now getting a bit frustrated. I had zero control over this situation, not to mention this exotic feeling.
"If you don't get off, I'll push you off."

She scoffed and lifted her head up, staring directly into my eyes. "Can't we stay like this for a little longer tho?" I quickly but carefully moved her off me and teleported to the bathroom....

I won't explain why.. but I'll just say that my face was red... I could hear her laughing from the living room, I sighed out of frustration.

"What's going on right now??.."

✧23/06/2023