☆-Awkward-☆

✯14✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"Shut the fuck up!"◍

Y/n's Pov

'Last night, I thought that what happened was a dream... But now I'm not so sure. I expected to feel awkward around Kusuo for a bit... But why is he also being awkward?'

"Uh... So how's your morning going so far?.." I decided to break the ice and start up a conversation to lighten the mood.

We were walking side by side on our way to school. Kaido and Nendo weren't anywhere to be seen, so it was just the two of us.

My question seemed to catch him off guard, but he responded anyway. "It's alright so far..." '... THAT'S IT???'

Saiki's Pov

'I'm extremely confused. She seemed so bold last night, so why is she awkward now? I expected a lifetime of teasing, but not this. I don't want to, but maybe I should ask her what's her dea-' My train of thought was interrupted when she stopped infront of me with a frown.

"What's up with you today? You're being more awkward than usual."
'... She always gets straight to the point.'

"What type of question is that? Do you not remember what happened last night?" She paused for a bit while looking at me, shocked.
"Wait... That wasn't a dream?!"

"Are you slow? Of course not. I know you aren't that smart, but this is just on a next level." I couldn't help but crack a smile when I saw the look on her face. "Shut the fuck up! You're acting as if you're any better! You're so dumb, you needed me to explain what having a crush feels like!!"

I flicked her forehead and turned away in embarrassment. I still can't believe I kissed her... "Ow!"

"Shut up... So.. what now?" She glared at me a little, before thinking about my words seriously. "... Well... We could try being more than friends... And we already told people that we're dating anyway." She shrugged.

Her tone was calm and collected, but I could tell that she was nervous. How? Her heart was racing and she was lightly blushing.

"But enough of that! Do you want to skip school? I'm so bored!" There she goes being her normal self again. "You skip school so much. No wonder you're so stupid." She shoved me, then pointed her finger in my face.

"You can't talk to your girlfriend that way!!!" My face turned a light shade of pink due to her sudden reckless words.

"Don't say that... fine, I'll skip school with you."

"Yeah you better... Let's go to my house."

"What? Why?"

(So sorry for not updating this ff in so long. I can't even say that I've been doing important stuff bcuz I haven't. But I'll definitely try to update more.
I can't even spell so I don't know how this is gaining attention but tysm!♡)

✧01/08/2023