☆-Missing-☆

✯16✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍Wait... Something's not right...◍

Third Person

Recently, Saiki had been over the moon, due to a certain someone. He had been thinking about her all week, but today, not entirely for the reason you'd think.

Today was a late Saturday night, and Saiki had been pacing back and forth, in his room. A whole day had gone by without a single call, nor text from her. Which was very unusual. He tried to use his psychic abilities to find her, but nothing seemed to be working. He even visited her apartment, but she wasn't there.

So there he was, pacing back and forth. All the bad possibilities of what might've happened to her came rushing through his head.

'I swear, I'll kill her when she answers me back.' But she will answer back.. right? She'll come bursting through the door with excitement, oblivious of the panic she caused... Definitely, right?

Saiki tried to refrain himself from removing his antenna to find her. 'I'm sure it's nothing serious. She's probably doing something work related.' He knew his excuses not to panic further was weak, but he still tried to reassure himself anyway.

The excuse had seemed to work, because he relaxed a bit.

He started to telepathically talk to himself, "Yeah, it's probably nothing... What am I even doing... Am I becoming clingy?" He nodded to himself, trying to understand the situation from her point of view.

He eventually sat at his desk and thought about his new found girlfriend, in a more positive light.
His cheeks unknowingly flushed as
he thought of a possible future with (Y/n).

He had known her for a very long time, yet he got a bit giddy just thinking about spending another second with her.

But as expected, he quickly began to miss her again. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he actually was becoming a little clingy.

Even though it was kinda late, he could clearly hear his parents watch the news downstairs.

"Breaking newz. There has been a recent report of a psychotic, middle aged woman, roaming the streets. Witnesses say that she is armed, and covered in blood. Police are trying their best to find this woman, but in the meantime, stay in doors, and be safe. Now on to our famous talking panda,"

'I hope (Y/n) is safe at home. There's been an odd rise in crimes for about a week now. Does this mean I have to step in...?' Kusuo groaned as he lazily sat back in his desk chair.

'I swear... I'm gonna kill that girl when I see her' And with that final thought, Kusuo fell asleep in the chair.

Dhjdjdhchimnotherepmkx
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
✧12/08/2023