☆-Future-⁠☆

✯9✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"You irk my soul."◍

Saiki's Pov

"Come onnnn, aren't you curious about how you'll look too? Just for like, a minute! Please please pleaseee!!" We were sitting in a park eating coffee jelly. It was from the convenient store close by her apartment, kinda disappointing but it was still coffee jelly.

She kept nagging me about going to the future to see what she would look like. "I promise I won't ever ask you again!" I gave it some thought before hesitantly agreeing. "Fine. Only one minute. And you're not coming with me."

"Ugh fine... Make sure you tell me every detail!"

"Yea yea."

I stood up and teleported to 5 years from now. I looked around. And to my surprise, I was no longer standing in a park, I was now standing in a hotel. In someone's room. Someone familiar...

What are the odds? This author is hella lazy my goodness.

It was (Y/n) obviously. Her hair was longer and she looked way more mature in the face and... Body.

She had on an interesting choice of clothing. Speaking of clothing, she was changing so I was about to teleport back but then I heard a familiar but unfamiliar voice call out my nickname.

 Speaking of clothing, she was changing so I was about to teleport back but then I heard a familiar but unfamiliar voice call out my nickname

"Ku? I thought you left an hour ago. And why do you look different??"
(This is how I imagine her but u imagine whatever u want)

"I'm from the past. I'll only be here for a minute." She didn't seem surprised, she was thrilled actually.

"Whaaaaat, so like. Do you have a question for me or something?"

"No, but your past self does... She wants to know if you're happy." The young adult gave me a small smile after hearing the question.

"Yeah... I'm happier than I've ever been right now actually. Look!" She lifted up her left hand to show me.. her wedding ring?! I was shocked and extremely curious.

"Who are you married to?!" It's been more than a minute but I don't care.

"I'm not tellingg! You'll find out in the future." I rolled my eyes at her response. She's still playful?

After telling future (Y/n) bye, I teleported back to the present. The actual (Y/n) was sitting on the park bench eagerly waiting for me.

"Soooooo, how did it goooo? What did I look like?!" I sighed and looked back at her dumb face before sitting down on the side of her.

"It went okay. You had longer hair and you looked more mature... You also dressed like a whore so there's that. And you're happily married." She was processing what I just told her, not knowing which sentence to respond to first.

"Ah- uhm.... First of all. Watch your mouth. Second, yay and to who?"

"I don't know, you wouldn't tell me."
(Y/n) dramatically sighed, but then perked up when she got a stupid idea.

"Oooooo what if it's you? Maybe that's why I didn't tell you!" A slight hint of blush appeared on my face and I gave her a annoyed look.

"You irk my soul."

"Yet your gonna marry me." She leaned closer to me while puckering her lips in a playful manner. If I knew that she messing around, then why was my heart beating so fast?

I placed two fingers on her forehead and pushed her back. "Get away you demon."

"That's not nice! I never talk about how you look like that baby from ice age, but you call me, (you're future wife), A demon?!" She whispered that "future wife" part but she obviously wanted me to hear it. My face got a little more red because of her silly little comments.

I would like to give her a taste of her own medicine, but I wouldn't dare to say the weird things that would make her flustered. So I decided to give her the silent treatment.

When she didn't hear a comeback, she stared directly at my face with a confused look. "Hm? Are you ignoring me now? I was only kidding." Silence.

She continued to stare at me for a bit before speaking again. "Fine whatever. Let's walk to where we're supposed to meet Shanini." She got up from the bench, then started walking, and I followed suit.

We walked for 10 minutes in silence before (Y/n) suddenly stopped and turned around to look at me, causing me to also stop walking.

"Are you done ignoring me?" Silence... She signed out of frustration then turned around and continued walking. I then again followed her.

'Honestly I'm not even mad at her, I just wanna get under her skin. She's already annoyed but let's how long I can keep this up.'

5 minutes later we arrived at the place where we were supposed to meet Teruhasi. We walked into the bakery and sat down side by side. The awkward silence was still present and she was getting more irritated by the second.

".... Did I take the joke too far? I'm sorry..." Woah.

Now I kinda felt bad. "Why are you apologizing? I only ignored you because it's funny." If looks could kill, I'd be dead before I could even blink.

"... I hate you, go to hell."

"You said you had a crush on me the other day though. Did you lie?"

"YOU-" Before (Y/n) could finish her sentence, Teruhasi spoke. (Y/n) didn't realize that she arrived, but I did.

"Good afternoon (Y/n), a-and Saiki. I wasn't aware you coming along with us!.." She also had Yumehera with her...

'Damnit'

✧Sun 28/05/2023