☆-Diffent Side-☆

✯18✯
。⁠*゚⁠+_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_。⁠*゚⁠+

◍"Don't bother, I already know the answer to that."◍

(Y/n)'s Pov

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I groaned. My head felt like someone banged it into a wall repeatedly.

As my vision focused, I realized that I was in a forest. I started to panic, especially when I noticed that my hands were tied. I wasn't scared because I've been kidnapped, I was scared because I knew who was behind it. I knew how dangerous that person was, and what they were capable of.

My breathing started to get heavy when reality fully set in.

I was tied up in a forest, alone with the most dangerous man I know... And I doubt Saiki knew where I was at the moment.

"You're awake, it's about time. You've been unconscious for hours." The man spoke. I knew he was there, but hearing his voice sent chills down my spine.

"Father-"
"Don't call me that." He narrowed his eyes at me while lighting a cigarette. "So... Where were you all this time, huh?"

"I-"
"Don't bother, I already know the answer to that." I was slightly trembling in fear. This man... Could end my life right now if he wanted to.

Suddenly, the ropes that restrained my hands went loose and fell off. "Stand up." His words weighed heavy on my chest as I stood up. My head hung low, I wouldn't dare to look him in the eye.

"... I brought you into this world, #079... I'm not afraid to take you back out... I think you're taking that little role I gave you too seriously, don't you think?"
"..."
He broke his somewhat calm demeanor and snapped, "DON'T YOU THINK?!?!" I flinched.

"Yes, maker..." My maker let out a loud sigh.

... I'm not real. I was made in a fucking tube. My maker created me to cope with the passing of his daughter, (Y/n). Apparently, she had died from a tragic car accident. My maker failed several times to make a version of his young daughter, but eventually, he finally did it. He made me. But it took him so long, that he had to make me into a teenager, because that's what age his daughter would've been by now.
He taught me everything I knew... And we had a father and daughter relationship from the start...

But he started to get more and more bitter as time passed. He started to become vengeful. He wanted someone gone. Someone dead, and he wouldn't stop talking about it.

So one day, I made the stupid decision to suggest my help to my maker.

He agreed, and we set up a plan for me to kill that person... But when I met that person... I got a strange feeling in my chest, I wanted to be near him all the time, and I had to convince myself that it was for the mission... But I knew deep down, that it was because I loved him.

I was ashamed when I realized that I fell in love with the person that I was supposed to kill.
So I disobeyed... I disobeyed my maker and ran away. Just to be with Saiki... But now, my maker had caught me, and there was no guarantee that I'd live to see another day.

"I gave you the privilege of pretending to be my daughter, and you took advantage of that..." My blood ran cold when I accidentally glanced at him, he glared at me, as if he wanted to decapitate my head. "So, what? You think this is something kind of movie?! You think that you could run away and hide with your little boyfriend?!?! I gave you a task! I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS!!!"

'I deserve to live as well', is what I always told myself. I thought that I mattered to him as well... But it was obvious that he only wanted me to play my role. He no longer saw me as a reminder of his daughter, but as another failed experiment, and I was at fault.

"I'VE GIVEN YOU FOOD, PROTECTION, A PLACE FOR YOU TO CALL HOME, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?! I ASK YOU TO DO ONE THING, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT! THIS IS REAL LIFE, YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING BABY!!! GROW UP!! IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED. YOU THINK HE'LL STILL "LOVE" YOU IF HE FINDS OUT THAT YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO HIM?!?! SERIOUSLY, HOW NAIVE ARE YOU?!?" I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry.

"YOU THINK BECAUSE HE SHOWS YOU A BIT OF KINDNESS, THAT HE'LL ACCEPT YOU FOR WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE?!?! YOU'RE QUITE LITERALLY NOBODY!! I'D BE SURPRISED IF HE DOESN'T KILL YOU FIRST HONESTLY-"

"SHUT UP!!!" I blurted out. His eyes widdened in shock.

I knew what he said was true, but I had enough. "JUST SHUT UP OKAY!! YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY WHAT YOU DO! YOU'RE PSYCHOTIC AND JUST FUCKING WEIRD!!! YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT HE'S GOING TO LEAVE ME?! YOU DON'T THINK THAT I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR LYING TO HIM?!?! YOU BEING IN PAIN BECAUSE OF HER DEATH, DOESN'T JUSTIFY KILLING HIM." Suddenly, he slapped me across the face.

"Don't you EVER... talk about my daughter... Just because you look like her, doesn't mean you are her..." He was shaking. Not in fear, but in anger.

Disgust was written all over his face as he stared down at me. "... Go be with your little boyfriend, I can always make another one of you. Then I'll order it to kill the both of you..." And with that, I was suddenly in my room. 'He must've teleported me...'

There was a warm thing running down my face. Tears... There were tears running down my face. One came after the other, and I couldn't stop it.

That night, I lied down in my bed, and I cried for hours and hours. I knew Saiki would break up with me if he found out that I'm not who he thought I was. And that fact alone, made me sob uncontrollably.

✧28/08/2023