Chapter 10

As soon as he had woken up, Percy had asked that they go and start searching for his friends. But Apollo said that he wouldn't allow it, not until Percy had taken a couple more hours of rest. He then reassured him that they wouldn't be wasting time because Apollo himself was using different parts of his conscience to participate in the search and had also enlisted help from Artemis and Hermes.

Apollo then told him about his siblings' visit.

Apparently, Thor was set to visit Earth that evening and Tony had just told him that Triton had grounded him for two days.

Fuck Triton. He was gonna leave the Tower anyways.

But he couldn't flash out of the building. Not when he'd have to explain to the Avengers about it.

He couldn't go out the normal way either.

The Tower was surrounded by crazed fans and gossip mongers. It didn't help that a lot of major news agencies had parked their vans and set up camp around the place. And it was New York, so they wouldn't even get bored and leave because something always happens in New York. This was his city. He knew it like the back of his hand.

This was one of the times he hated New York.

He and Apollo hadn't decided what to tell the press yet. They were both public figures and although Percy wasn't anywhere near as famous as Apollo, he now has to answer questions with how viral their videos had become.

Apollo was showing him a video of a popular YouTuber who had released a set of theories based on the two videos.

Honestly, it was scary what people could do with the barest minimum of information.

@theapolloscholar had shared their YouTube video on Twitter that was now trending with over 40 million views within 24 hours.

Percy used to follow her handle for updates on nearly everything that Apollo apparently did so that he could be sure to avoid bumping into him.

Now, it just made him feel guilty as Apollo raised his eyebrows at him when he saw that Percy was already following the woman.

He seemed to hide a blush, but Percy could've been imagining stuff.

A woman with huge round red glasses and short brown hair appeared on the screen.

"Hello guys! Welcome to my new video.

Today let's talk about Apollo and the new videos of his that are making the rounds of all social media platforms.

Firstly, I assure you that I have confirmed from my most trustworthy sources that the videos are 100% authentic.

So now the question remains, what can we understand from it?

The first video is of what looks like a fight in an MIT parking lot. The other man is Dr. Perseus Jackson, one of the professors of Marine Biology at the institute. He is also being considered for a Nobel Prize this year for his contributions in his field.

These two can be seen arguing in the video.  Towards the end, they are seen leaving together in a car which has been confirmed to be Apollo's.

Now lots of questions come up at this point. How do they know each other? What were they fighting about? And where were they going?

For that let's first take a look Dr. Jackson.

We did some digging and guess what we found out about Dr. Jacks-"

A knock on the door interrupted them.

It was Natasha.

"Come in." Apollo said, pausing the video. They were sitting side by side on the bed with Apollo holding a Starkpad in between them to watch the video.