Chapter 12

Once Nico had gotten over the initial shock of seeing Jason again, he noticed the other people in the group. Khione, Chrysaor, Polybotes, a woman dressed in green and black with antlers on her head and an extremely lean man without a shirt but wearing extremely funny pants.

Everytime any of them enter through the doors, Nico and the other captives gain the ability to speak. The moment the door closes behind them they are rendered mute again.

The same happened right then and he heard startled gasps from Piper and Leo. Rachel seemed resigned to her fate and Meg looked confused. Will looked terrified. Nico wanted nothing more than to comfort him right then.

It was only then that he noticed the reactions from the other two. The blonde guy was looking incredulously at the woman in green and black. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, seemingly unable to frame words to express whatever he wanted to say. Definitely not like Annabeth in that regard.

The other one though, with the bottle green highlights, groaned out loud when she saw the man in the funny pants. "You're supposed to be in prison! Why aren't you in prison? Couldn't you stay there until I died!?"

This one was definitely channeling some teenage Percy energy.

The guy she was speaking to though, seemed to be unimpressed.

Then Jason started speaking, "Silence, Egyptian cretin." His eyes glowed gold and a familiar voice echoed from his throat.

Kronos.

Maybe even he had a thing for blondes.

And blue eyes.

Don't think like Percy, Nico told himself and started concentrating on what mattered.

The girl was Egyptian. Noted.

Kronos was back. And he's using Jason's body. Fuck.

"You have all been brought here to witness the start of a new age. The start of my reign. And because some of you might fail to recognise me, let me introduce myself."

He grinned. It looked foul and deranged on Jason's otherwise peaceful and innocent face.

Nico wanted to gut him and feed his entrails-

"I am Kronos. King of the Titans, and Titan lord of Time."

"Wait a minute." It was Meg, who spoke. She  didn't seem to notice the sudden flair of anger on Ja- Kronos's face. "Didn't Percy kill you like years ago? When he was sixteen. Right, Nico?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Wait!" Both of the unknown captives spoke up. They looked at each other suspiciously.

"Percy, as in Percy Jackson?"

"That means you lot are Greek."

"How do you know Jackson?"

"How do YOU know Jackson?"

A loud clap resonated. Jas- Kronos lowered his hands. "Quiet! If another one of you speaks out of turn, those swords on top of your heads are coming down!"

That shit everyone up.

"All of you are here because you know Jackson. And because you know Jackson, surely you're aware that he's an Olympian now?"

Everyone nodded. Nico really did now know what to think about two strangers who apparently knew that Percy was a god. Especially two blondes, with one of them who looked like Annabeth. Surely they weren't his exes or anything?

"Good. Now if you want everyone in this room to stay alive-"

"Uh-"

"You are not permitted to speak, Ms. McCaffrey. And no, surely you know that me and my associates cannot be killed? So, if the lot of you wish to remain alive, you will do as I say, and failure to comply will result in the death of not you, but any other one among the remaining seven. So, unless you want their blood on your hands, prepare to play."

| PANDEMONIUM | Percy x Apolloजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें