CHAPTER - 2

Y/N's POV :

My parents owned a small restuarant when I was 6 year old. Later, they decided to expand their business. They got busy as the time went on but they still used to spend time with me, whenever they could.

When I turned 9, they rarely spend any time with me which always used to make me cry. I used to beg them to not leave me with a babysitter because I wanted them but they told me they were doing this for my happiness and soon we will have a vacation together.

I believed them.

But we never went on any vacation.

Instead, they got even more busy in their work.

What affected me the most was, when they missed my 11th birthday. Next day, there came and apologized a lot to me and then we spend the whole day together.

I was so happy because I thought everything was back to how it was but after some days work become their number one priority again. It affected me alot emotionally. I thought I was annoying so I started distancing myself away from them.

Not just from my parents, also from my friends.

I still had a tiny bit of hope that they will not miss my 12th birthday but I was wrong, again. I stopped celebrating my birthday after that. My parents always gave me alot of money and expensive things thinking that it will make me happy but it never did. I wanted my parent's love and time not those shitty fancy things.

My parents never realised that though.

When I turned 15, I realised I wasn't being annoying. I was just a small kid wanting her parent's attention. After that, I tried to make some friends but my luck wasn't on my side because no one wanted to befriend me.

I became a loner.

My dad and mom own a lot of restaurants, resorts and bars across the country. We are pretty rich but I don't really care about that. I'm happy for my parents because they got what they wanted, even if they forgot about me.

*RING*

My thoughts were cut off when I heard the bell which made me quickly walk out of my class. I started walking toward my next class which was English, which means I will see Ms. Manoban's goddess-like face again.

Three months have already passed after the school year started and I know rest of the school year will pass quickly too

Three months have already passed after the school year started and I know rest of the school year will pass quickly too. I know the day when I will see Ms. Manoban for the last time isn't that far but I want to live in my imagination a little longer.

I pulled my hood up to avoid meeting her eyes when I entered inside her classroom because she was standing at the entrance. Her perfume invaded my nostrils which made my heart do backflip inside my chest.

I quickly sat on my seat which was in the corner, beside the window. After sometime, she entered inside the classroom and greeted all the students. She looked a little more happier and cheerful today, which also made me feel happy inside.

When she turned her back to the class and started writing on the board, I took my time to look at her outfit. It was a simple outfit but she still looked breathtaking in it.

She suddenly turned around but this time I didn't averted my eyes from her. I wasn't actually looking at her.

My eyes were glued on her ring finger.

It felt like someone ripped my heart from my chest.

I struggled to breathe a little causing my palms to get sweaty.

My vision blurred a little because I was almost on the verge of crying.

I quickly closed my eyes and took a deep breath to compose myself because it wasn't the right time to break down. When I calmed down a little I looked up again causing my eyes fell on that diamond ring which was on her left hand's ring finger.

She was engaged.

I knew she would never be mine but it still hurt. The women I loved dearly with my whole heart was going to marry someone else.

Soon other students noticed the ring too and started asking her a lot of questions. When they asked her about it, her cheeks tinted red and she started blushing.

I didn't paid attention to anything after that because I just wanted to get out of here. It felt like hours before the bell rang. I stood up and threw everything in my backpack then ran out of there with tears in my eyes. I didn't wanted to cry infront of anyone, especially not infront of her.

She shattered my heart into million pieces even if she was clueless about it.

____________________
SHE BROKE INTO MY HEART AND NEVER LEFT.
NOW ONE BEAT IS MISSING FOREVER,
WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE THEFT.
PERHAPS, I WILL SURVIVE OR REST IN PEACE,
WITH HER IN MY HEART FOREVER.