CHAPTER - 27

Y/N's POV :

I was on the way to the hospital after finishing my work to meet Lisa. I took some days off after my grandma passed away so I had a lot of work to complete which drained my energy but I feel happy that it was over.

Now, I can meet Lisa.

<jumping in joy>

Some days ago when Lisa finally reacted and hugged me, it made my heart literally burst out of my chest. I was going through a lot that time and she was the reason I was able to feel better, a lot better than I was actually feeling.

I remember her face, when she was trying to stop my tears from falling but they didn't. I was also trying my best to not cry but it was an overwhelming feeling and when she finally pulled me in a hug, I just started crying. The tears from my eyes started falling like a waterfall, in the comfort of her arms.

I can't describe it in words, how happy I was after that. Since that day, Rosé hasn't stopped teasing me about it saying I should have just cried instead of cracking cringe jokes to make her respond.

<sigh>

I stopped at a flower shop to purchase yellow roses for Lisa. I am not sure if she like rose or not but I know yellow is her favourite colour so I think it will work too.

I quickly paid for the flowers then walked back to my car and started my journey toward the hospital. I just hope she like them.

When I reached there, i quickly parked my car and entered inside with the flowers

When I reached there, i quickly parked my car and entered inside with the flowers. I went toward her room and stood outside for a second before hiding the flower behind me then knocked.

I entered after hearing Rosé voice to see them on the same spot infront of the window but this time Rosé was actually standing beside her. I closed the door and walked toward Lisa, getting nervous all of sudden.

Rosé raised her eyebrows at me but I didn't looked at her. My eyes were focused on the beautiful women infront of me. She was looking at me with a faint smile on her face which was enough to make mr smile like a kid.

I sat on both of my knees infront of her and gave the flowers to her with a big wide smile on my face but that quickly faded when I heard Rosé speak.

"You don't even know which flower she likes. Even if yellow is her favourite colour she love pink roses more."

After I heard that, I felt like my face was on fire because of embarrassment. I am so stupid, I don't even know her favourite flower. I was about to retreat my hand when Lisa held it. She sent a death glare to Rosé which made her quickly leave the room and then looked at me.

"I am sorry. I'm so dumb." I said.

She didn't said anything. She just took the flowers from me and gave me a faint smile. It wasn't a full smile but I'm still happy.

I also smiled widely at her in return.

She still doesn't talk and even if I'm eager to hear her heavenly voice again, I will wait. She just started responding to us some days ago so I know it will take some time.

I sat infront of her and put my head on her lap causing her to softly run her hands through my hair. I sighed happily and closed my eyes for sometime.

Doctors were so shocked when I told them about Lisa finally giving response to us. They always thought it was impossible but thank god I never stopped trying.

I have already talked with doctors about her legs. They said it can be treated but she need to gain her strength back before starting her treatment.

Doctors have also suggested to take her back to home because she is living here in this hospital for years and change of scenery will help her to recover fast. I think she is going to live with Rosé. I want her live with me but I will not tell her about it. It can make her feel pressured and I don't want to do that.

<sigh>

I almost fell asleep while she was playing with my hair until Rosé came to tell us that it was time for her to sleep. I could see that she didn't wanted to sleep and wanted to spend more time with me but her sleep was more important.

I quickly settled her on the bed and tucked her under the covers. I softly kissed her head and sat there until she fell asleep. I wanted to stay there but Rosé said she will stay. So I left and went back to my apartment.

I slept that night, dreaming about her again.

____________________
ONE LOOK INTO YOUR EYES
AND MY HEART WHISPERED
"FOR EYES SO DEEP, IT'S WORTH FALLING IN LOVE."