CHAPTER - 10

Y/N's POV :

Today is the last day of school and i still haven't told Ms. Manoban about my feelings for her. I tried a lot of times but chickened out in the last moment because I was scared and nervous.

Mina has been pressuring me to tell her about it every damn second

Mina has been pressuring me to tell her about it every damn second. I told her about being scared of the outcome so she just told me to write it on a page and give it to her then run away.

Stupid, isn't it?

But even if it's stupid, I still did what she asked me to and wrote a small letter. I am not good with words otherwise I would have wrote a whole fucking novel on her but this letter will work too.

I will not run away after handing Ms. Manoban my letter, I will walk away instead. It's better from running away, right?

<sigh>

Right now, we are sitting in our last class with Mina talking my ear off. Well, I had three chances to give my letter to Ms. Manoban, in the morning, during lunch and then after her class ended but I chickened out everytime. That's why I'm getting scolded by her.

"If you will not give it to her after this class, I'm going to snatch it from you and give it to her by myself."

I quickly turned my head to look at her then said "You won't."

She just smirked at me. "Yes, I will."

I groaned and slammed my head on the desk. "I will do it. Just wait and watch."

She just patted my back. "That's my girl."

We waited until the class ended then quickly ran out of there toward Ms. Manoban's class. It took us some time because hallway was crowded with students.

They were hugging and bidding farewell to each other because it was the last day but I don't care about that. The only person I want to see for the one last time is Ms. Manoban.

<alexa play ONE LAST TIME by ARIANA GRANDE>

After struggling for some time we finally reached her class but my heart dropped to my ass when I saw it was locked.

She left.

I stood there with the letter in my hand not knowing what to do anymore. Suddenly Mina started dragging me toward somewhere. I gave her a confusing look to which she just said "Parking lot." After that we just started running toward parking lot with hope to see her there.

Chaeyoung also joined us in the between. She knew what was about to happen. I only allowed Mina to tell her about it because I trusted Mina and Mina trusted Chaeyoung. So my secret was safe. I knew they will not tell anyone else about it.

When we entered inside the parking lot we noticed it was empty, no one was there. Until my eyes fell on her.

She was actually about to leave

She was actually about to leave. Mina and Chaeyoung soon noticed her too and encouraged me to go toward her. I slowly started walking toward her causing Ms. Manoban to look at me.

She smiled widely at me causing my heart to flutter in my chest. I stood infront of her and then took a deep breath to calm down my racing heart because it was beating too fast. She just looked at me waiting for me to say something. I was about to give her my letter until I heard a manly voice which caused me to stop.

"We are getting late Lisa."

Taehyung.

He was here.

I think he came to pick her up today.

"Wait a minute Tae." she said and looked back at me.

He came and wrapped her arms around her waist then stared at me. It was like he was trying to figure out something. Just then I realised how stupid it was to give her a confession letter. She already have a fiance.

Mina and Chaeyoung must have realised that I changed my mind that's why they came to save me from getting embarrassed.

"Hey Ms. Manoban! We just wanted to thank you for being such an amazing teacher! You really made the lessons easier." Mina said cheerfully.

"She is right and Don't tell the others but you're definitely my favourite teacher."

I put my fist with the crushed letter in my hoodie and just stood there nodding at everything they said.

Ms. Manoban just laughed and thanked them for the compliments. She sweetly smiled at us one more time then turned around and left holding onto her fiance's arm.

While I just stood there holding my letter with a broken heart.

When they left, Mina and Chaeyoung looked at me sympathetically. They were excepting me to cry but I did the complete opposite.

I laughed.

I laughed so hard at myself for thinking about confessing to her.

Mina and Chaeyoung looks confused for a second but then laughed too.

We stood there laughing like fools.

We laughed until our eyes were teary and stomach were hurting.

We took deep breaths because we were lacking oxygen then looked at each other.

When silence engulfed us they came and hugged me without saying anything. After sometime Mina finally broke the silence.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to tell her about your feelings. " Mina said feeling guilty.

I didn't said anything, I just smiled even if I wanted to cry and had so many things to say. I sighed and tried to change the topic.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Let's hit the club to celebrate our freedon because we are finally out of this hell hole." They just smiled and cheered not talking about Ms. Manoban again which I was grateful for.

We left the school after planning about our night, throwing the letter in dustbin on the way out.

____________________
AND IT BREAKS MY HEART
IN WAYS I NEVER THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE,
THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME
IN THE SAME LIGHT
AS I SEE YOU.