CHAPTER - 33

LISA's POV :

I was sitting on the bed waiting for Y/N to come back. We just finished the lunch which I cooked for her. I wasn't in the mood to eat anything but somehow she still managed to feed me a pretty good amount of it.

I still haven't told her about what happened when I went to her workplace but I know she wants to know about it. That's why I am waiting for her to come back so that we can talk.

The person I met there was non other than my sister.

Yes, my sister.

She is a year older than me.

I never thought that I will meet her again at Y/N's company. I was really shocked to see her there but she was even more shocked because she thought I was dead.

It didn't took her too long to realise that me and Y/N were together after she saw me standing there with her lunch in my hands. Let's just say she wasn't so happy after that.

You must be wondering why, right?

<sigh>

My parents never really loved me when I was a child. Even when I grew up and got my dream job they still compared me to my sister. I always tried my best to prove myself but all my hardwork went in vain.

My sister on the other hand was always so jealous of me and I don't even know why. I will not lie, she is more beautiful and attractive than me but she was still jealous.

My life was always a mess but when Taehyung came into the picture he just added fuel into the fire.

Well, he was attracted to me and wanted to marry me so he visited our house one day, asking my parents about my hand in marriage. My parents being the greedy people they were, quickly agreed when they realised that Taehyung was the son of a rich businessman.

<not as rich as my baby though>

It got even more complicated when my sister started liking Taehyung but he wanted to marry me, not her. That was another reason why she started hating me even more.

Today when I met her, she said alot of things which made my mind blank for sometime. She told me that I always stole whatever was hers but this time she will not let it happen.

She was talking about Y/N.

My sister likes Y/N and she has been trying to impress her for sometime but Y/N was always focused on me.

She said that Y/N doesn't love me and when she will see her, she will quickly toss me aside like garbage.

Ofcourse, I didn't believed her and not let it affect me.

Until she started comparing me with her.

I was always insecure about my body and appearance but after going through so much shit, my body started looking even worse than before. On the other hand, my sister have curves in all the right places. Even if her personality is shit, there is no doubt she is beautiful.

More than me.

When she told me that Y/N will choose her over me any day, my mind just stopped working. I don't wanted to stay there anymore and make Y/N worry about me so I left.

Not wanting to disturb her.

But she ended up coming here without even caring about her work.

That's when I realised how dumb it was to even think about the possibility of Y/N leaving me.

She stayed with me through everything and will never leave me.

Now, I was a little scared to tell her because the reason was so stupid. I'm sure she will get angry at me after hearing the reason why i ran away and for doubting her love.

I'm so stupid.

“What are you thinking about?”

I quickly turned my head to look beside me to see Y/N looking at me with a soft smile on her face.

I didn't even realised that she was here.

I looked at my hand fidgeting them and said “About what happened today.”

She just kept looking at me with so much love in her eyes that it made me feel guilty.

“Care to share my queen?”

As soon as the words ‘My Queen’ left from her mouth, it made me relax. I didn't even wasted a second anymore before telling her the whole truth.

She didn't said anything.

She just pulled me on her lap, telling me how much she loves me and will never leave me no what happens in future.

And I believed her.

____________________
WHEN SHE PUSHED HER ON THE WALL
AND KISSED HER DEARLY,
SHE FELT LIKE A SEED GETTING
PUSHED INTO THE EARTH,
WITH PROMISES OF LOVE AND CARE.
AND THEN SHE KNEW NOTHING
COULD EVER STOP HER
FROM BLOOMIN NOW,
NOTHING COULD EVER
STOP HER FROM BEING REBORN.