CHAPTER - 29

Y/N's POV :

It was the weekend and I was getting ready to head toward my parent's house because they called me and said that they wanted to talk about something important with me. I'm sure it's about me getting older and still being single as fuck.

I got ready and took my car keys then left my apartment

I got ready and took my car keys then left my apartment. I sat inside my car and started driving toward my parent's house.

While driving, my mind wandered off to the conversation I had with Rosé some days ago. She told me that Lisa should stay with me but I refused at first. I don't wanted her to feel forced to live with me.

Until I realised I was wrong all the time.

Lisa actually wanted to live with me even if she never told me about it. She just nodded her head when I told her that she was going to live with Rosé, with a sad look on her face.

That's when I realised how dumb I was, she always wanted to stay with me. Rosé smacked my forehead so hard after that, my head still hurts after thinking about it.

Now, Lisa will be living with me after some days. It already makes me excited to think about it that the women I thought I had no chance with will be living with me in some days.

That night when I slept with her on the same bed, I wasn't able to sleep most of the time. I was too busy staring at her beautiful face and smiling while she slept peacefully in my arms.

I will not lie, I'm actually looking forward to sleep while holding her in my arms more often.

I love how she fit perfectly in my arms.

I think today, I should tell my parents about me seeing someone. I know they are a little bit suspicious because I'm more happy than usual nowadays but they never really questioned me about it.

I think they thought it was because the company was running smoothly but no. Someone else is the reason behind my smile.

My thoughts wandered off to goddess-like women again causing me to smile. If someone else will see me smiling to myself like this they will definitely think that I'm insane but I'm not.

I am just a human, in love with another beautiful human.

I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realised that a truck was speeding toward me. When I finally realised that what was about to happen, my smile fell from my lips.

I didn't even had the time to react before it hit my car with full force. I only remember lying there with my whole life flashing infront of eyes.

Then I saw her face.

I smiled and closed my eyes whispering “I love you” even if she wasn't there to hear me.

____________________
I SAW A RAINBOW BLOOM ACROSS
THE DARK SKY OF MY HEART,
AND I SAW AN ANGEL SPREAD HER WINGS
AND TURN EVERYTHING IN
MY DARK HEART TO LIGHT.
IT ALL HAD HAPPENED WHEN
I HAD SEEN YOU
FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.
AND NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE
HOLDING MY HAND
AND LOOKING INTO MY EYES,
IMAGINE WHAT MY HEART
MUST BE GOING THROUGH.