CHAPTER - 24

Y/N's POV :

I was currently packing my clothes for my 3 days business trip to another state. My parents wanted me to take a break after completing my work and spend some time there because they don't want me to overwork but I disagreed.

Spending some day in another state meant not being able to visit Lisa everyday at the hospital. I don't even wanted to go on this business trip for 3 long days but it was really important so I had no other options than to agree.

I will miss talking to her about my whole day, even if she doesn't respond.

<sigh>

When i finished packing everything in my suitcase, I quickly ordered a pizza then went toward bathroom to take a shower. I removed my clothes and turned the shower on, sighing when I felt the warm water hit my back.

I softly washed my hair then cleaned my body. I stood under the shower for some time then turned the shower off. I walked out of there then started drying my body with the towel until the bell rang.

I quickly pulled on my bra and boxers, followed by a random marvel t-shirt and sweatpants then ran out of there. I groaned and ran toward my bedroom when I realised I didn't took my wallet. I frantically searched for my wallet, when I heard another bell.

After I found my wallet, I quickly ran out of there and swing the door open startling the boy for a second. He looked at me weirdly becuase I was panting a little and my hair was wet. I didn't noticed it before but I was also wearing my t-shirt upside-down.

I just smiled at him awkwardly and gave him the money. After I took the box of pizza from his hand I quickly locked the door sighing in relief.

That was really awkward.

I quickly placed the pizza on the table then ran inside and tried to dry my hair as much as I could. After that, i walked outside then started eating my pizza, still not caring about my t-shirt.

I threw the empty pizza box in dustbin and walked toward my room to get ready after washing my hands. I took out my outfit then wore it and started drying my hair with a hair dryer this time.

 I took out my outfit then wore it and started drying my hair with a hair dryer this time

After I was done, I threw the towel in hamper then walked out of my room. I took my car keys and wallet then stepped out of my apartment and locked it.

I sat in my car and started driving toward the hospital. I still had 4-5 hours before I had to leave. That's why I was going to meet Lisa then my grandma before leaving for three days.

I reached there and parked my car then walked toward Lisa's hospital room. When I entered, my eyes fell on the beautiful women sitting on her wheel chair looking outside the window which cause me to smile softly.

Rosé was here too and when she heard the door open she turned around to look at me. When she saw it was me, she came toward me then patted me on the back and left.

I closed the door and walked toward her. I stood beside her and called her name causing her to look at me for a second then she turned her head to look outside the window again.

I sighed and placed the small chair beside her and sat, wanting her to look at me but she never did. I didn't had much time so I thought it would be better if I will just tell her about it, so I did.

I told her that I had work and will not come to visit her for upcoming three days wanting to see her reaction but she kept her gaze focused on outside the window. An idea popped up in my head causing me to look at her face then her hand.

I sighed then reached out my hand to hold hers. I slowly took her hand in mine and sighed in relief when she didn't did anything. I entwined our hands then smiled like a stupid kid.

I sat there loving the feeling of her soft hands in mine which were smaller unlike my hands, big and a little bit tough.

I rubbed my thumb on her hand talking about random things until it was time to leave. I slowly let go of her hand and stood up from my seat. I promised her to come back as soon as my work will end and walked out of there.

I also told Rosé about it then quickly sat in my car and drove toward my parent's house to meet my grandma.

I talked with my grandma for an hour before I had to leave. I kissed her forehead then left, with a promise to come back safely, totally unaware of the future.

<(╥﹏╥)>

____________________
AND THE MOST FOOLISH THING
FOR ME NOW WOULD BE
TO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU,
KNOWING FULLY,
HOW THERE EXISTS
NO ONE IN THIS WORLD
AS MAGICAL & ASTONISHING AS YOU.