CHAPTER - 32

Y/N's POV :

I was working in my office when someone bursted through the door. I quickly looked up because whoever the person was didn't knocked. When I looked up I saw Jisoo looking like she just ran a marathon or something which made me confused.

"Y/N, Lisa. She-"

She didn't even get the chance to complete her sentence before I jumped up from my seat and went infront of her. My heart already beating ten times faster after hearing her name.

"What happened to her?!!"

"She came here to have lunch with you but I don't know what happened after I left her outside your office. She came back and handed it to me, telling me to give it to you then left. She looked like she was on the verge to break down."

Lisa came here?

"She came here and you didn't even told me about it?" I asked her angrily.

"She wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry."

I didn't even wasted a second and quickly took my car car keys and wallet then told Jisoo to check the CCTV footage and left, not forgetting to take my lunch from her too.

I don't care if I had important meetings to attend.

Lisa is my first priority and right now she needs me.

I quickly drove toward my apartment while trying to call her but her phone was switched off. I was panicking because I don't even know if she was there in our apartment or not.

I just hope she is safe.

When I reached there, I didn't even bothered to lock my car and ran inside. I bursted through the apartment door and frantically started searching for her while shouting her name.

When I didn't see her anywhere, I quickly went inside my room to check if she was there. I cursed myself for not checking here sooner when I saw her laying under the cover.

I slowly started walking toward her but my heart broke in my chest when I heard her sob quietly.

I removed my blazer and climbed on the bed, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her in my arms. I nuzzled my nose in her hair and took a deep breath, her scent instantly making me calm.

"Why are you here?" she mumbled quietly.

"I was worried about you."

She held my arms and removed them from her waist and scooted away from me which made my eyes furrow in confusion. I will not lie and say it didn't hurt when she did that because it did.

"Go back. You have work. I will be fine."

I wrapped my arms around her again, tightly this time and pulled her toward me. I softly whispered in her ear "You are my first priority and i know you need me right now. So, I'm not going to leave you. I will stay here with you."

She didn't said anything after that but I was happy she didn't removed my hand this time. I was still clueless about what really happened but she will tell me when she is ready, right now I will just hold her and make sure she know that I will always be here with her no matter what.

She turned around after sometime and looked at me with tear stained cheeks. "Will you leave me if you will find someone better than me?"

I was stunned when I heard this but I quickly said "There is no one better than you sweetheart. You are the only one I want to spend my life with, why would I leave you?"

"Promise?"

"I promise." i said.

She looked relieved after that and didn't even wasted a second before she quickly kissed me.

"Thank you for coming into my life." she mumbled against my lips after we broke the kiss.

I didn't knew what to say so I just kissed her again, making her realise that I was also thankful that she came into my life.

____________________
SHE CARRIES GALAXIES WITHIN HER HEART AND I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE THE STAR SHE HAS KEPT AT IT'S CENTRE.