CHAPTER - 16

Y/N's POV :

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO BURST INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM LIKE THAT?”

When I heard a loud yelling voice, I finally looked away from her toward the blondie. I was surprised when she said she didn't knew who I was because everyone knew. I'm literally the youngest billionaire of this country.

I really wanted to ask what happened to her but I can't. I already embarrassed myself and it would be too weird because I'm just her ex-student, nothing else. Beside, she is married.

Wait!

Why he isn't here?

I realised that she was still waiting for my answer, glaring at me so I quickly answered her, not wanting to look like a weirdo, even if I already look like one.

“I am Y/N Y/LN and I am really sorry, I was searching for someone else but came here by mistake.”

I don't know why, but when she heard my name it was like something clicked in her mind. Maybe, she recognised me now? She looked me up and down then said signalling toward her “Do you know her because you were looking at her for too long.”

Should I say yes?

Or no?

Help me lord !!

I decided to take the chance and said “Yes. I know her.”

She nodded slowly not taking her eyes off me while I just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

Should I leave?

Or ask her about Ms. Manoban?

No.

I should leave.

I'm probably making them uncomfortable.

I looked at Ms. Manoban again realising that she never turned her head to look at whatever was happening around her. She was staring infront of her not moving her eyes even once.

I sighed internally and turned around to leave, only to be stopped by that blondie's voice.

“Wait!”

I turned around to look at her. For a slight moment, I saw a look of panic on her face but that quickly disappeared.

“Why are you leaving? Don't you want to ask about her health?”

I do but I didn't wanted to seem eager so I simply said “I have to check up on my grandma but i do want to know if she is alright or not.”

“Well, you know where we are. If you want we can talk later. Besides, it's also time for her to sleep. It's already too late.”

I nodded then turned around and left, not wanting them to bother anymore. My mind was filled with so many different thoughts. It was little weird when that blondie offered me to talk with her about Ms. Manoban's health. She just met me and she doesn't even know how I know Ms. Manoban but she still seemed eager to talk with me.

That blondie was weird.

I entered inside my grandma's room and saw her still sleeping peacefully. I sighed and removed my overcoat putting it on the back of the chair then sat.

I don't wanted to admit it to myself because it made my heart ache thinking about it but Ms. Manoban was showing signs of being traumatized from something.

You know when a person is suffering from a trauma or something, they just stop responding to their surroundings and start living in their own head?

I could tell that Ms. Manoban was suffering from a trauma.

What happened to her that left her too traumatized to even respond to her surrounding?

Is it because of Taehyung?

My fist clenched in anger when his face appeared in my mind. I swear if he is the reason behind it, I will not hesitate to ruin that face of his.

But it can be someone else too?

Right?

I sighed and decided to take a nap because I know I needed to rest my mind. I just put my head on my grandma's bed and closed my eyes. It wasn't comfortable but I had no other choice.

I feel asleep after sometime with Ms. Manoban on my mind.

Should I call her from her name because she is not my teacher anymore?

Or maybe I shouldn't because she was my ex-teacher?

Nevermind.

Calling her Ms. Manoban is much better.

<sigh>

____________________
SHE CARRY THE DARKNESS
OF A THOUSAND NIGHTS
IN HER EYES,
AND IF I COULD,
I WOULD FILL HER SIGHT
WITH A THOUSAND MOONS.
EVEN IF IT MEANT,
I WOULD NEVER
SEE THE MOON AGAIN
IN MY NIGHT SKIES.