Chapter 6

"ACHOO!"

"Bless you, Lady Vivienne," Milo said with politeness.

"Thank you, Sir Milo," Vivienne expressed her gratitude..

Vivienne couldn't help but voice her internal complaint, 'Why is the male lead always in such a hurry? The very moment I returned from my break and took a single step into the office, he abruptly whisked Sir Milo and me away, pulling us into a carriage bound for the north. Couldn't he have spared a moment for me to grab a few snacks? I'm about to witness a dramatic scene unfold, and I yearn for something to munch on.'

"Sir Milo, did you happen to bring any chocolate?" Vivienne whispered discreetly, hoping to keep her request hidden from the grumpy crown prince.

"Yes, I did bring some. Should we offer it to the crown prince now?" Milo inquired.

"I wasn't asking for him; it was for myself," Vivienne responded honestly.

"For you? But why would you require chocolate?" Milo questioned, although he still handed over the chocolate to Vivienne.

"You'll see. Besides, if you have enough for yourself, feel free to enjoy them. I have a hunch that we won't be needing them after this journey," Vivienne declared confidently, though Milo harbored some skepticism.

'Now then, it's time to sit back, relax, and let the male lead's luck work its magic,' Vivienne thought to herself, settling comfortably in her seat. As she glanced outside the carriage, she noticed that every inch was blanketed in a thick layer of snow. Vivienne found herself captivated by the scenic view when she suddenly spotted a familiar figure sprinting.

"Is that His Highness?" Vivienne exclaimed aloud, hoping to catch Milo's attention.

"His Highness?" Milo pondered, his curiosity piqued.

"Look over there, isn't that His Highness? He's the only one who didn't bother to dress warmly. It's unlikely anyone in the north would wear something like that," Vivienne commented, recalling the questionable choice of outfit by the crown prince. Despite Milo's insistence on wearing a thicker shirt, His Majesty settled for a stylish coat and deemed it sufficient. Vivienne couldn't complain too much, though, as she rather enjoyed the daring fashion choice that showcased a "boob window" shirt.

"Hmmm... THAT IS HIS HIGHNESS!" After a few moments of searching, Milo finally caught sight of the crown prince and promptly dashed out of the carriage to follow him.

Vivienne hesitated, momentarily caught between the decision of whether to follow Milo or remain in the comfort of the cozy, warm carriage.

'The male lead's luck seems to unfold swiftly. Should I miss out on the upcoming drama and preserve my tranquility? After all, Sir Milo can always fill me in on what happens,' Vivienne contemplated. Eventually, she made up her mind to stay within the comfort of the carriage but instructed the driver to keep a close eye on Milo's figure, ensuring she wouldn't miss any important developments.

10 minutes later...

As Vivienne made her fashionably late arrival, she found herself amidst a heated exchange between a woman with striking pink hair and piercing blue eyes and the crown prince. Meanwhile, Sir Milo stood a short distance away, nonchalantly indulging in his chocolate.

'The drama is unfolding before my eyes. That must be Lady Ava Silverwood with her distinctive pink hair,' Vivienne pondered with excitement.

By the time Vivienne reached the scene, the fiery argument between the two main characters had simmered down.

"I did this for you. My only desire is to see you happy," The crown prince stated, causing Ava to feel a warm affection towards him.

"Alright, I'll go with you to the royal palace," Ava replied, agreeing to his request. "I just need to pack my things."