Chapter 22

Vivienne skipped in joy as she walked down the hallway. It was adorned with elegant and enchanting decorations, signaling that an important ceremony was about to take place.

'Today is the day of the wedding!' Vivienne thought happily as she looked around, doing a final checkup before the ceremony began. 'My freedom is near. I've already prepared my resignation letter, and I'll hand it to the crown prince after his honeymoon.'

Vivienne reached her destination and knocked on the door. The door opened, revealing Ava in her stunning wedding dress, with her makeup perfectly applied to her face. Vivienne was left speechless, feeling like she had just seen a Goddess in front of her.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Vivienne complimented, making Ava smile with happiness.

"Are you ready?" Vivienne asked, extending her hand.

"Yes, I'm ready," Ava replied, accepting Vivienne's hand.

Side by side, the two walked together, with Vivienne confidently leading the way for Ava.

"The hall looks absolutely stunning," Ava said in awe, her eyes glimmering with excitement and admiration as she took in the elegant decorations. "I can't believe this is all for our wedding. It feels like a dream come true."

"I am glad it's to your liking," Vivienne answered, a warm smile on her face.

"Thank you for all your help along the way, Vivienne," Ava said gratefully.

"I'm just happy I could be of assistance," Vivienne replied humbly.

"I hope we can be friends forever," Ava said, her eyes shining with sincerity.

"I'd be honored to be your friend forever," Vivienne said, feeling touched by Ava's words.

As they both reached the grand doors, Vivienne was reminded of her first day arriving at the palace.

'I used to struggle walking around this place, and now I know it like the back of my head. Not only that, I'm not even tired from walking around here anymore,' Vivienne thought, reflecting on how much she had grown and adapted to her surroundings.

"The crown prince is waiting for you. I hope you two will be the happiest couple," Vivienne said with a warm smile, gently letting go of Ava's hand.

"Thank you. I am very nervous," Ava replied, her voice tinged with a mix of excitement and anxiety.

"Take a deep breath in and out. And walk out there with confidence," Vivienne encouraged, giving Ava a reassuring smile. "I'll have to go now. See you later."

Ava nodded, feeling a surge of gratitude for her friend's support. As Vivienne quickly walked away to take her seat in the audience, Ava took another deep breath, mustering the strength to step forward into her future as she approached the crown prince, who stood waiting at the altar.

When Vivienne sat down at her seat, Ava was already halfway down the aisle. Vivienne's heart swelled with joy as she watched Ava walk down the aisle. The whole scene felt surreal like a dream come true. Seeing her friend, whom she had grown so close to over the past few months, radiate happiness on her special day brought tears of happiness to Vivienne's eyes.

"The bride looks like a true goddess," Vivienne heard someone whisper from the audience, and she couldn't agree more. Ava's grace and beauty captivated everyone in the room, including the three men who had once argued over her wedding arrangements. Now, they all stood in awe, realizing that their beloved Goddess Ava was about to become someone else's beloved wife.

Vivienne's mind wandered back to the day she had arrived in this world, not knowing what her role would be or how her life would unfold. And now, as she witnessed the culmination of the story she had unknowingly stepped into, she couldn't help but feel grateful for the journey she had taken.