~5~

Nessa was inside all the smoke and purple lights again, making it feel like she was drunker than outside. Her vision was blurry but the girl was able to make it back to the living room, where the good looking blonde boy was still sitting. He didn't smoke nor drink, just like Matt. She plopped down next to Jack, and with no shyness, placed her head on his shoulder. He looked surprised at Matt who was opposite of him, but the boy didn't mind at all.

"I'm drunk" Nessa blurted out making Matt giggle at the sight of her.

Nick appeared as well. He had a cup of who knows what in his hand. Nessa, out of control, grabbed it and drank it in one go.

"GO NESSA!" Nick supported her, cheering her on to chug it all down.

She threw the cup on the ground and just walked away. The girl was as drunk as she could be and had absolutely no idea what she was doing.

"You guys will regret this tomorrow" Matt laughed at Nick, who was also very drunk.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" and with that, Nick also left. This only made Matt laugh, he loved being the sober one and observing everyone's ridiculous behaviour.

While Nessa pushed herself through the crowd, a masculine figure stopped in her way.

"Hey, you're pretty"

Nessa had never seen this boy nor was she interested in getting to know him. She tried ignoring him and walking past him but there was no way she could squeeze past him, he didn't let her.

"There is no rush, just chat to me"

She didn't like the way he talked to her and forced her to stop walking. He had moved a bit closer as well, making Nessa feel very uncomfortable. She turned around to go the other way but the stranger grabbed her wrist.

"Leave me alone!" Nessa yelled trying to free herself from his grip.

"I just want to talk.." he answered with a smirk on his face. Not a cute smirk, a creepy smirk.

He was moving closer and pulling her in. In a normal situation she wouldn't be able to escape, now that she was drunk it was even more difficult to do that. Concern took over her expression.

"She told you to leave her alone" Chris appeared from behind the random guy. He had and angry look on his face and wasn't in the mood to be talked back to. Pushing the guy aside to let himself through and grabbing her hand to lead her away.

Nessa didn't know what to say. She was not only shocked that that could have gone very wrong, but also at the fact that Chris was the one who saved her. He kept walking and taking her with him, but he wasn't going to the garden, he opened the front door and left the house.

"I'm calling an uber, whats you're address?" Chris asked in a way that felt more like an order. He let go of Nessa's hand to use his phone which made her lose her balance. As a reflex she held onto Chris' arm. It felt weird being like this around him.

"N-No I can't go home" Nessa tried to get her words out while being absurdly drunk.

"We'll where is Amelie?" he proceeded to ask irritated.

"Lost her, she probably with some g-guy"

Chris sighed in annoyance while grabbing the bridge of his nose, continuing to get the uber. Where to? Nessa didn't know, but she couldn't think straight enough to actually care, and, in some weird way, she felt a little safe with Chris.

About 10 minutes had passed. Nessa sitting on the ground and Chris pressed against the wall on his phone. A grey car stopped right in front of the house, but the girl didn't notice, she was more concentrated on the piece of grass she was staring at.