~10~

Nessa got up the stairs, after getting through some random people, and found an empty bathroom. She pushed the door open and closed it behind her, except that it didn't actually close.
Chris had stopped the door from closing with his hand.

"Let me help" he said while opening the door slightly.

"You've done more than enough, just close the door" she talked back while holding her shirt and looking at the stain in the mirror.

"Alright" Chris closed the door, but not before fully entering the room.

"I meant with you outside.." she rolled her eyes at the annoying action.

"I know what you meant" he crossed his arms over each other and leaned his back on the door. He looked at the girl in front of him who clearly had no idea what to do about the situation.

"There is no way you're gonna get that stain out here" he told her things she had already concluded, making her silence tell him she wasn't in mood for him, which he noticed. "Here, I have a black shirt as well under my jacket, I'll give you mine"

Nessa turned his way, not really knowing what to say at a nice gesture from Chris, but, after all, it was his fault that she now had a sticky shirt.

He took of his varsity jacket and shirt. He wasn't ripped or anything, pretty skinny actually, but it still made her feel some way, seeing him bare chested, seeing his skin which looked so soft.

"Here" he stuck out his hand with the shirt in it. She looked at him first, not really believing he was actually being sweet to her, and then she picked up the shirt.

He slid back into his dark green jacket, closed it up and just stood there waiting.

"Um.. turn around" she twirled her finger showing him what to do.

"Oh right" so that's what he did.

Nessa turned around as well, having their backs face each other. She took her own shirt off and put his on. It was a lot looser than her own, so she tied it in the back and flipped the knot into the shirt, making it more fitted to her body.

"What do I do with my shirt now?" they both turned around again. She didn't bring a bag or anything and she also didn't want to leave her shirt at the random house.

"I'll keep it in pocket, it's tiny anyways" he took it from her and put it into his pocket.

He opened the door and let Nessa exit first. They won a couple stares seeming as a girl came out of a bathroom followed by a boy towering over her. Chris wasn't that tall but due to Nessa being around 160 cm, he seemed pretty tall next to her.

Once downstairs Nessa was snatched away by Nick, leaving the other brother stare at Nessa until she was gone and than he went back to the living room.

"Jesus calm down" Nessa said after Nick let her out of his grip.

"OK WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?" he yelled over the loud music in a concerned yet slightly exciting tone while pointing towards the the door she had exited a few seconds ago with a certain someone behind her.

"That was nothing, he followed me after spilling a drink on me and than he gave me-" she couldn't even finish her sentence before Nick looked het what she was wearing.

"OH, HIS SHIRT!" he now had a huge smile on hid face.

He went back to grabbing her hand and pulling her outside so they could actually hear each other.

"Ok look. Even though I would love for that to happen, Jack saw you guys and left.."

No, no, no..