Chapter 1

"Jason Grace, please step forward," Zeus' voice boomed with pride as he yelled his son's name. "In order to thank you for your help in the war, we offer you godhood, do you accept?"

Jason looked worriedly at Piper, he didn't want to leave Piper alone. As if reading his mind, Zeus assured him, "Don't worry, your girlfriend will also be immortal, she can be with you always."

"Then I accept," Jason said, kneeling. Then the fates flashed in.

"Jason Grace, son of Zeus. You are now the minor god of lightning," the fates said, then they blasted him with power. Next is Piper, she is now the minor goddess of kindness. Then, Leo was offered a place in helping his father forged things, which he gladly accepted.

Frank and Hazel was offered immortality. Next, it was Percy.

"Perseus Jackson. For thanking you, we would like to offer you a place on the council," Poseidon said proudly.

"I am sorry, father. I do not wish for such a life. I would prefer living as a demigod. I have one or two wishes that I want you to fulfill though," Percy said. He looked at Annabeth, he thought she would be disappointed, but she had a proud look on her face.

"Alright, if it is in our power," Zeus grumbled. He would never admit, but he actually likes his nephew. Even though he could be very annoying.

"I wish for Hades and Hestia to have their thrones back. That would be all," Percy said, bowing slightly.

"Alright, that can be done," Zeus said, then he snapped his fingers, two thrones emerged from the ground. Hades nodded appreciatively and Hestia smiled warmly at Percy.

Then, it was Annabeth's turn.

"Annabeth Chase, we would like to offer you a place next to your mother. You shall help her build and modify Olympus. You will be granted immortality," Zeus said.

Annabeth looked at Percy worriedly. She loves him, but that was also her dream. Knowing this, Percy gulped down his fears and nodded. He knew he couldn't keep her away from her dreams. Seeing this, Annabeth replied, "I accept."

After all of that was over, Hestia and Hades walked over to Percy.

"Perseus, we thank you for giving us our thrones back. In turn, we would like to make you our champion," Hestia said.

"Are you sure?" Percy asked warily. After seeing them nod, he accepted.

"You can now shadow travel and summon skeleton warriors. You also have my permission to enter the underworld," Hades said.

"As for me, you can summon any home cook meals, heat resistant and shoot fire," Hestia said kindly.

"Thank you," Percy replied. They left and Annabeth came over.

"I am sorry, but that was my dream job," Annabeth said sadly.

"It is ok Wise girl. But let me ask you, do yo still feel the spark?" Percy asked.

Annabeth shook her head, "I am so sorry. I think we are better off as friends."

"I think so too. Don't worry, I am not mad," Percy replied. Then they both went their separate ways.

"Perseus," a melodic voice called out. Percy turned around and saw the goddess of the moon.

"Lady Artemis, what can I do for you," Percy said, with a little bow.

"Please don't call me Lady," Artemis said.

"Then please call me Percy," Percy retorted.

"Fine. Percy, I wish to give you my blessing," Artemis said, out of the blue.

"Why?" Percy asked suspiciously. It is not everyday that a man-hating goddess come and bless you. Not only that, this time, when Artemis came to talk to him, his stomach fluttered. This is weird. Is he falling in love with the goddess? No, it can't be!

"I just wish there was a way to thank you," Artemis replied. She did not know why, but since the day Percy took the sky for her, she felt like her stomach was full of butterflies when she saw him.

"Hmm. Alright, I accept," Percy said. Artemis then set her hand on his shoulder and sent a warm silver glow.

"Thank you, Artemis," Percy said with a funny bow. After talking with the gods, Percy decided to go back to Camp Half-Blood.

He had plans for the future. Since he is now more experienced, he decided to go around and help Demi-gods in need. He will either bring them to camp, or to the hunt.