Chapter 4

Percy looked puzzled as he tried to soak in the words.

"Me, a primordial? I could never!" Percy said, laughing.

Chaos frowned, "I had a talk with fates. That was what they suggested."

"Believe it or not, the fates haven't been on my side," Percy said chuckling.

"Anyways, it is decided. You will be a primordial," Chaos said impatient.

"So you are forcing me?" Percy asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends on your perspective," Chaos said.

Meanwhile on Olympus. The gods are discussing the disappearance of Perseus Jackson.

"What happened to him?" Poseidon asked.

"We do not know. It seemed like he had vanished from Earth," Athena said.

"He is not dead. I checked the underworld. Unless..." Hades declared.

"Unless what?" Athena asked.

"He is taken by somebody," Hades said, at this, Artemis felt her stomach dropped. Percy could be in trouble!

"Sister, you looked troubled," Athena said, maybe teasingly.

"Nothing, that must be why we couldn't find him," Artemis said. Aphrodite looked at Artemis strangely. Everyone seemed to bought it, except for a few, *cough Hestia, Aphrodite, Athena, cough*.

After that, everyone left. Artemis and Hestia stayed behind.

"Come, sit near the hearth," Hestia said kindly. Artemis went over to her aunt and said down.

"Do you like Perseus?" Hestia asked, suddenly.

"What?! No, of course not," she replied, blushing crimson.

"You don't need to lie. I'm glad you found love," Hestia said warmly.

"It's just, I'm worried about him. I'm a maiden goddess, what if I broke my oath. Besides, he'll probably never like me anyways," Artemis stated.

"You are perfect, Percy likes you for sure. He is a strong man, he will survive whatever situation he got himself into. Remember, your oath isn't bounded by the Styx," Hestia comforted the goddess.

"Thanks aunt Hestia," Artemis said, feeling better. She then flashed back to the hunt. She explained the whole situation and Thalia was very worried while others are a bit glad they don't have to find a boy.