Chapter 19

Artemis woke up the next morning, remembering what happened last night. She immediately felt happier. Suddenly, thunder boomed, another council meeting.

She flashed to Olympus and sit down happily. "Daughter, you seem happy today. Anything happened?" Zeus asked.

"Nothing happened, father," Artemis replied, manage to keep her face color.

She scanned the room and saw Percy next to his father, he winked at her and she blushed. Luckily, her father has started talking, so no one noticed, except Percy.

"Anyways, we are here to give Percy his own palace on Olympus. Do you accept?" Zeus asked.

"Yes, I accept," he replied.

"Great, we'll have a child of Athena help you build it," Zeus replied.

"I have one request," Percy said.

"Fire away,"

"I wish to go to the mortal world and take a rest," Percy said.

"Consider it granted," Zeus replied, he seemed happy himself too.

"Thank you," Percy dipped his head slightly. After the meeting ended, Artemis went up to Percy.

"Where will you go?" She asked.

"I don't know, go around maybe help people. Don't worry, I will contact you," Percy said, "Besides, you can always visit."

"Alright," Artemis said.

"But before that, I would like to take you on our first date," Percy said. "Get ready by 6"

Artemis then went back to her tent. She trained the hunters and hunted. Finally, it is 6.

"Thalia, I have something to attend to, you are in charge," she ordered.

Then, out of nowhere, Percy appeared, "Are you ready?" She nodded. Then, they were both engulfed in flames.

When she opened her eyes, they were at a restaurant, outside is a beach. The view was absolutely beautiful.

After they finished their dinner, Percy said, "Come on, let's swim."

"I can't breathe underwater like you. I'm not good at swimming anyways," Artemis replied.

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Percy grabbed Artemis' hand. If it were not Percy, that hand would be cut off immediately.

When they jumped into the water, an air bubble was created for breathing. Suddenly, a dolphin came, Percy helped Artemis onto it before going on.

The dolphin swam gracefully, allowing the couple to see the beauty of the ocean. Corals, fish, dolphins...

When they arrived to land, Artemis said, "Thank you Percy. That was wonderful."

"Anything for my beautiful girlfriend," he replied making Artemis blush.

"When did you become so cheesy?" Artemis teased.

"Just now. It's getting late, we should head back. I will be leaving tomorrow, don't worry, you can come visit me," Percy said.