Chapter 9

"We should report this to Olympus," Artemis said.

"I agree," Percy replied.

"Thalia, you are in command. Me and Percy will go to Olympus," Artemis commanded.

"See you there," Percy said, then he disappeared in flames. Artemis then flashed over to Olympus, then shot a silver arrow into the sky.

"Anything to report?" Zeus asked.

"Yes, today, two giants came and ambushed the hunt. Ephialtes and Polybotes. Luckily, Percy is here," Artemis said.

"He killed two giants?" Athena asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"Yes, and within ten minutes," Artemis replied.

"Impressive," Athena stated. Percy did a small bow towards her direction.

"They sent giants to ambush us, that could only mean they are ready for war. We have an advantage though, they don't know I'm a primordial," Percy said.

"This is bad. I'm thinking that they would most likely aim at the hunt and Atlantis," Athena said.

"Well, Artemis, keep hunting for monsters. We need to eliminate more. Poseidon, have higher alert. Percy, help whenever there's an attack," Zeus said.

"What about Camp Half-Blood?" Percy asked.

"They have fighters there, they would need to train more often. You should still help when there's an attack," Zeus said.

"Meeting dismissed," Zeus yelled. Everyone flashed out, but Percy called to Artemis.

"Remember, if you have any trouble, say my name twice, and I'll be there immediately," Percy said. He is falling for her, fast. The more he looked at her, the more found out how flawless her skin was.

"Thank you, Percy," Artemis said. She too, is falling for him. She's a maiden goddess, should she be feeling this? Just like Hestia had said, her vow wasn't bounded to the Styx, maybe it is normal? She shook her head and flashed back to the hunt, while Percy went to Atlantis.

"Hey dad, mind if I stay here for a while?" Percy asked.

"Sure, son. You are very welcomed here. I will ask Triton to show you your room," Poseidon replied.

"Hello, brother. Nice to see you again, found a girl yet?" Triton asked teasingly.

"Triton, none of that please," Amphritrite called out, scolding her son.

"Alright, follow me, Perce," Triton said, festering towards the hallway.