Chapter 6

25 earth years passed.

"If you dropped the soap on the floor, is the soap dirty or the floor clean?" Percy said, after these many years, he is still pissing the primordials off by telling a few shower thoughts everyday.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson. I swear, you are not gonna shut up, are you?" Nyx said in a motherly yet serious tone.

"He is giving me migraines," Eros groaned.

"Percy, meet me in my office now," Chaos said.

"Someone's finally getting into trouble," Pontus said.

Percy stuck his tongue out and went to Chaos's office.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"Kronos, Tartarus and Gaea, rising. Earth needs your help. You need to go. I bet with that mouth of yours, you can win any war," Chaos replied, grinning.

"I can finally see my friends!" Percy did a silent celebration in his heart.

"By the way Chaos. What does a cow use to do maths?"

"What?" Chaos said, already knowing something stupid is going to come out of his mouth.

"A cow-culator" Percy said, wheezing.

Chaos rubbed his temples, "you aren't going to shut up, are you?"

"Nope," Percy said, popping the 'p'.

"Ugh. Anyways, get ready, we will be leaving in ten minutes," Chaos said.

Percy nodded then went to pack. He grabbed a hoodie and explained the stuff to the others.

"Thank goodness you're leaving, eh Jackson," Ouranos said. He too had enough of his jokes.

"Oh, don't you worry darlings, I, Persassy, will be back," Percy said sarcastically.

Then, he hopped into the portal with Chaos.

They found themselves in the middle of a heated discussion on Olympus.

"Well, well, well. What are you guys talking about?" Chaos asked.

"Lady Chaos," Zeus said, bowing. Others followed him.

"Enough of that. I am here to give you a gift," Chaos said, grinning.

"Now Chaos. I am not a gift," a familiar voice said.

Familiar.

Who is that?

"Ladies and gentlemen. I welcome you, Percy Jackson!" Chaos said.

Percy took off his hoodie and bowed in a funny way. Everyone's jaws dropped. Just when you think he couldn't get more handsome, yet here he is.

"Hello," percy said grinning just as widely as Chaos.

Artemis went up first, much to everyone's surprise. "25 fucking years, Jackson. Where have you been?"

"Annoying the primordials," Percy replied.

Everyone was taken aback. "Yes, yes. We thank him for the shower thoughts."

"No we don't!" Eros yelled from the portal.

"Oops," Chaos said, then waving at the portal making it disappear.

"You were with the primordials?" Poseidon asked.

"Yes, I am one too," Percy replied.

"What?! What are your domains?" Zeus asked.

"Loyalty, Bravery, weaponry and swordsmanship," Chaos said.

"Thank you Chaos. That really saved me from the trouble, eh," Percy said sarcastically. Everyone was once again shocked at how casually they talked.

"Well, I'm not helping you again," Chaos snapped. Percy stuck his tongue out at her.

"Ahem," Zeus coughed awkwardly, "Anyways, Percy, you should go to Camp Half-Blood for a while. Let everyone know you are back. In fact, we will be there, hear your story you know,"

"Well, that's settled. I'm leaving, bye," Chaos said. Somehow, Artemis felt a strange bubbly feeling in her stomach when she saw Percy with Chaos.

"Soo..." Percy said. After Chaos left, it had been awkward.