Chapter 13

"Can't seem to take a break," Percy muttered to himself when he arrived to Olympus. He saw the monstrosity and chaotic situation. All the gods were fighting tirelessly while Hestia managed to keep the hearth going.

"Let's get this over with," he said drawing out Riptide charging at Typhon.

"Perseus Jackson, it is my pleasure for you to join this party," Typhon said.

"Yea yea whatever, this is going on endlessly. Let's just get this over with," Percy charged at Typhon full speed with Riptide lit. It drew a beautiful blue line as he charged.

The fighting nearby stopped to watch the battle. Percy went into the storm of Typhon, Artemis hoping Percy would be alright.

"You'll never win, give up," Typhon taunted. Percy said nothing, he was tired of these stuff already.

He slashed his sword at Typhon burning a bit of his clouds. Typhon was taken aback, Percy used the chance and jabbed it in him a few more times. Suddenly, he had an idea.

He controlled the water from Typhon's body, evaporating it. All the water gathered in a big pool. Typhon stared in horror, he finally realized why Percy stopped attacking him. Just a little too late.

"NOOOO! You will regret this the next time I see you, Perseus Jackson," Typhon screamed in fury.

As Typhon disintegrated, Percy went around slashing at the enemies. Not long after, the throne room was filled with gold dust.

"Alright, now this is over. Don't bother me for a while, all I need is rest," Percy said. Then flames replaced him.

The other Olympians sighed, what can they blame? The hero should be more than tired. After a while of awkward silence, they decided to disperse. They went back to their palaces, hoping to get some rest. The final battle is coming, Percy had pissed off Gaea by defeating her minions one by one.

When Artemis arrived back to her hunt, she thought about Percy. She thought whether she should confess or not, if Percy would like her. Most importantly, how would the hunt react?