Chapter 2

"This is too inconvenient, perhaps, I should live in the forest?" Percy mumbled to himself.

He had been helping demigods for a while now. He decided to move to the forest, so it will be easier.

He had just helped a young girl who got raped by her step father, "You can choose to either join the hunt or camp." Percy said after explaining the whole situation. Of course, after getting raped, she would choose the hunt.

"Alright, you can call me Hurricane. Follow me," percy said. He brought the girl to the forest, he went to the hunt's camp which he thought the huntresses would be asleep like usual. Unfortunately, he saw Artemis staring at the moon. The moon shone on her beautiful skin and her auburn hair. She looks absolutely fantastic. Percy felt a blush creeping onto his face, he decided to drop the girl there without Artemis noticing. Which unfortunately she did.

"Who are you?" Artemis asked sharply.

"Hurricane, milady. Here to bring a huntress to you," Percy said with a bow.

'His voice sounds so familiar?' Artemis thought to herself. When she looked again, the person in the hoodie was gone already, next to the spot where he was was a young girl.

After a bit of talking, Artemis still had doubts on who that guy was. She made the girl a huntress and called a meeting.

"Daughter, why have you called a meeting?" Zeus asked.

"There is a person called Hurricane. He came to visit my camp and brought me huntresses. I do not know who he is, all the new recruits say the same stuff," Artemis replied.

"Oh! Now to think of it. The new campers did say something like that," Dionysus said.

"And you remember just now?" Athena said.

"Well duh," he replied. Artemis just rolled her eyes and muttered, "Boys."

"Well, I want the hunt to hunt for this man. If anyone have any news on him, report immediately," Zeus said.

"Yes father," Artemis replied.

"Great. Meeting dismissed!"