𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | a kwami meetup

IT had been a couple of hours since Plagg and Adrien's conversation. Adrien still sat in his room, not really making any sounds. Plagg was in the living room, just munching on some camembert an thinking about things. He didn't know what to expect from Adrien, as him resuming his role as Chat Noir was a 50/50 chance. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, and out came Adrien.

"Plagg?" Adrien called out.

Plagg almost dropped his camembert, setting it down as soon as he heard Adrien's voice and flying to meet him, "Yeah?" 

"Are you absolutely sure—like one hundred percent sure—that you can't get another Chat Noir?" Adrien pleaded, "Is there no other option besides me?" 

"Well.." Plagg sighed, "If I'm being completely honest, I could totally just get another Chat Noir. But do you know how difficult that would be? Finding the right person in today's day and age. Plus, Paris would benefit more from the original. And imagine Ladybug realizing that her best friend didn't want to come back to be her partner." 

"Ladybug.." Adrien trailed off. "Fine. I'll do it." Adrien smiled, slightly.

"Wait, really?" Plagg questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Really." 

•★★★•

After many long hours of traveling in the air, both kwamis were able to make their way to Paris, the city of love.

"Hey, sugarcube," Plagg greeted Tikki. "How are you today?"

"I'm fine, thanks." Tikki rolled her eyes at Plagg's nickname. "Anyways, good news: Marinette said yes!"

"That's great. And you'll be pleased to hear that Adrien did, too. With a bit of persuasion, of course. Took him a while to come around, but he eventually did."

"I'm not surprised, that kid's been through so much." Tikki sighed, "I'm glad he said yes, though." She smiled delightfully.

"So, I know Adrien's making the move tomorrow. So I told him that I'm just going to stay here on the rooftop until he arrives. When is Marinette?"

"Oh, she's coming tomorrow too. I was going to stay up here as well.." Tikki paused. "Can I stay? Is that okay?"

Plagg smiled, "Of course, sugarcube!" He grinned widely. 

-

a/n

oh also lets just pretend that kwamis can say their holders names cuz im too lazy to change everything
alsooo this is an update from me in mar. 12, 2024 - my writing gets soo much better throughout this fic omg!! looking back it was kinda shitty lmao so i just wanted you all to be aware of that. i'm writing another fic for another fandom and i'm almost at the end of that one and WOAH the difference between this writing and that writing is huge. i have evolved so much, lowk proud of myself HAHA