𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | the phone call

MARINETTE picks up the phone to finally call Adrien about the mini fashion offer. It may be difficult, but it can boost her status in the fashion industry and it's worth all of the pain.

"Hey, Marinette," Adrien says on the other end.

"Uh, hi, Adrien. I'm calling, relating to what we talked about the other day?" Marinette says. Relating? Why was Marinette using such fancy words? It was just Adrien after all; An old friend.

"Oh yes, of course! Haha, thanks for giving me a call, Marinette. Maybe we can meet at my place on.. Saturday to discuss? Does that work for you?"

Oh my god.

Marinette's inner dialogue was squealing like crazy, but she had to get herself under control. She couldn't get too attached; This would never lead to anything.. romantic. It's impossible regarding the current circumstances.

Breathe, Mari.

"Yeah, that works. Thank you, Adrien."

"Okay.." Adrien said slowly, scratching his head as he trailed off slightly. "See you then."

With that, Adrien hung up the phone. Marinette put her phone down on the coffee table and flopped onto the couch.

She was going to Adrien Agreste's place.

-

A/N

what the fuck what the fuck why is this chapter so goddamn short literally stop they get longer i swear