chapter 1

Aerial/ellenor pov:

Aerial/ellenor pov:

*Smashing and fighting sounds*

Ha… here we go again. The first thing they do in the morning is fight. I should get out of here as soon as possible otherwise I would get a good chunk of beating as the first thing in the morning.

I freshened up and wore a black tank top with white skin fit jeans. I picked up my bag and gave myself a last look in the broken mirror… damn I look hot today.

Stop being a narcissist and girl you better hurry up or you’ll be late for college.

Yeah yeah I am going now.

Just as I am about to jump from the window, I hear a loud bang. OH SHIT! I see my angry as hell, stupid dad, standing at the door glaring at me, with a belt in his hand.

RUN! RUN!!

I jumped through the window and ran without a second to spare. I looked back and saw my dad fuming with anger.  Whatever this happens every day.

Hi... sorry for the late introduction. I am Aerial. I am 20 this year and what just happened is an everyday routine to me.

I live in a small town in New York, USA with some people who call themselves my “parents” … I got into an accident 10 years ago and they were the one who took care of me in hospital and took me with them and raised me from then on. I don’t remember anything before the time I opened my eyes in the hospital so they are the only ones I could rely on. My name ‘aerial’ is also given to me by them.

Everything was going smoothly and we were a happy family but 2 years later, one day they suddenly flipped too how they are now. Continuous fighting, aggressive behavior, abuse, drinking, drugs and what not.

I am really proud of the way I raised myself.

Sometimes I wonder what have I done to be this way, but then there are people like Ria which makes everyday worth living.
I don't think I will be the same as I am right now without her.

Now stop babbling we have almost arrived. I see Adriana waiting for you.

Yes ma’am.

This voice just now was of Kate, a voice in my head who always keeps company with me..
I don’t know how and where she appeared from but she has been with me since I woke up 10 years ago in the hospital.

Now I should probably hurry. I don’t want to keep Ria waiting for long.

Hey this is smile. This is the end of the first chapter. Thanks for not closing in middle ha-ha. English is not my first language so if there are any mistakes, please kindly comment on them.
Poor Aerial, getting abused has become a daily routine for her, she should just run away from these types of parents, they don’t deserve being parents. I hope things take a turn for good for our aerial.

Why are you keeping our readers busy with your babbling. Let them read next chapter already.

Alright as you say kate.

Thank you for reading, please dont forget to comment and vote 😊.