chapter 11

Ellenor pov:

Ellenor pov:

If I am being honest, I did predict being poisoned but just not on the first day itself. I've been poison training my body for a while now so it must be quite a powerful one to even make me faint;

but

what if it was sofia instead of me?

just the thought of it makes my blood boil with anger.

I clenched my fist with anger and my nails are surely going to pierce through, but someone put there palm on my fist and slowly opened my fist, it was sofia, with a very sad look in her eyes. 

My anger quickly fades away in the air and I softly pats sofia's face with my palm. I would rather stab myself then take my anger on sofia.

soon after the Russo's private doctor comes with some papers in his hand.

"I have given her the antidote and with plenty of rest, she should be as good as new, but honestly i am surprised to see a human in this good of a condition after taking such a strong poison" 

Well obvious, if it was someone else, they might've been paralyzed at least.

"Well we all heard that now, lets let her get some proper rest so everyone out now, darling we will call you for dinner soon, get plenty of rest honey."  mother said with a caring smile on her face.

"Thanks... mother... umm can you give me my phone."

"No need to be so formal honey, just call me mum, I'll send one of your brothers with your phone soon. Don't use too much phone, you need to rest well."

"Alright.... mum"

maybe is because i am ill, but having so many people by your side caring for you doesn't feel that bad i guess 

"get well soon sissy, I promise I will be a good girl and won't let you worry." Sofia told me as she got up on my bed and cutely patted my head.

soon everyone said there well wishes and some chit chat etc and left the room except, Alessandro, he re-entered with a brown paper bag and my phone with him.

i took my phone which was switched off and looked up at him.

"What's that?"  I asked

"Oh, well your phone doesn't seem to be in such a good condition so leo bought you new phones and since we don't know what company you preferred so we just got the latest edition of all the famous companies out there. if you don't like any of those then just tell us we will get you new ones." 

"No this is good, thank you."

"Well then, here's  my private phone number, be sure to save it, i will text you others number later on, don't hesitate to message for any of your needs or whenever you want this big brother to talk to you, I won't disturb you any longer, see you at dinner bambina."